How do you guys keep it together?

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
I feel like im getting more and more off the wall, I have tried every medication going, every ssri you can think of, even the primitive stuff from the 60s. I am constantly blowing up relationships, getting into fights with strangers, unable to hold a job or get loans/grants to implement great ideas I have. I have this deep feeling that I am just better than almost everyone else and also more intelligent but can't hold it together long enough to be able to capitalise on this. I have this energy inside me that I am destined for greatness but here I am living in a shitty rented apartment. I have hundreds of manuscripts written from novels, memoirs of my life to political writings and scientific papers that I know will never get published. I even went through a period of being obsessed with philology and creating languages with the idea they would be used when I got caught up on the idea society would collapse. Much of my work I burned when I got into a prolonged dispute with my gas provider who cut off my heating. Most everyone is against me, even most of you here, for no reason. It's like people automatically go out of there way to destroy me for reasons that aren't clear to me yet. I had a theory that it's because I am important in the grand scheme of all this what we are part of, we don't know what we are, how we got here, what here is. We don't know what 95% of the universe is made of, we call it dark matter and mass. Perhaps that invisible energy is controlling everyone and telling them to go against me?

Last night I got my mini up to 120mph on an empty road and closed my eyes for what felt like a minute just to feel alive and to see if I still don't want to die, I don't, I was shaking like a leaf, then I remembered I hadn't eaten for 24 hours, pulled into a mcdonalds drive thru and the stupid fucking cunt staff arrogantly told me to speak up and repeat my order which ended with me laying on my horn at the car in front until they allowed me to leave the situation before I ended up in a cell. But I am rambling, I just want to know if anyone else feels somewhat similar, that the world is against you to the extent that you fly into a rage that is so strong it hurts your brain and how if so how do you keep it together? I am just unable to abide by ignorant and arrogant people and this bridge burning has destroyed my life.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
bd7ff36f94dbb2c63dedeff630f6553e.gif

G

Assuming this isn't a goof post, I'll answer somewhat seriously. You sound extremely self-involved. Practically every other word in your post is "I," "me" or "my." A bit of narcissism is healthy. It keeps you in shape, motivated and is a natural defence. But you sound way too wrapped up in yourself. It sounds trite but try doing something for others or at least thinking more about others.

No need to tell me to go and fuck myself, I was about to anyway. Good luck buddy!

RobertMewler

Most everyone is against me, even most of you here, for no reason. It's like people automatically go out of there way to destroy me for reasons that aren't clear to me yet. I had a theory that it's because I am important in the grand scheme of all this what we are part of, we don't know what we are, how we got here, what here is. We don't know what 95% of the universe is made of, we call it dark matter and mass. Perhaps that invisible energy is controlling everyone and telling them to go against me?
Well, you're extremely combative with users here so of course they will attack back. There is no mysterious energy keeping people at odds with you. You start fights and people respond. That's all it is.

Anyway, from the rest of your post it's clear you're deep in the mire so all I can suggest is you get on a program to safely get off your meds and to do something radically different along the lines of something like volunteering as a ranch hand for free room and board. I'm not even joking. You need fresh air and responsibility. Hit up some nearby farms and tell them your situation and that you'd be willing to muck stalls, help bale hay, feed the livestock, mend fences, etc. in exchange for three hots and a cot. Mind your manners, don't be a problem, and it could lead you to getting a sweet gig with actual pay on some well-established ranch.

G

Well, you're extremely combative with users here so of course they will attack back. There is no mysterious energy keeping people at odds with you. You start fights and people respond. That's all it is.

Anyway, from the rest of your post it's clear you're deep in the mire so all I can suggest is you get on a program to safely get off your meds and to do something radically different along the lines of something like volunteering as a ranch hand for free room and board. I'm not even joking. You need fresh air and responsibility. Hit up some nearby farms and tell them your situation and that you'd be willing to muck stalls, help bale hay, feed the livestock, mend fences, etc. in exchange for three hots and a cot. Mind your manners, don't be a problem, and it could lead you to getting a sweet gig with actual pay on some well-established ranch.
The solution to OP's mental health issues is to become some plantation slave? LOL

(not saying it isn't...but it just chuckled me that this is an option, fawk maybe I need to bale some hay).

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

Hell of a leap from Mini Cooper to John Deere.

OP are you a repressed homosexual? Is black dick the dark matter you crave?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
If you treat everyone around you like they aren’t on your level, people will treat you like shit. You’re a narcissist with delusions of grandeur.
That's the most valuable information in here. You generally get what you give unless you're dealing with a real asshole. I lose my shit on people too, but I give them a chance. I always start off polite with everyone and don't want them to think they're beneath me, even if they currently are. That kid you lost it on at McDonald's might be the President some day. I think the difference is that I hate myself and you hate everyone else.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Just so you’re aware, to an objective 3rd party you sound completely psychotic.

You need to get away from your own mind, it must be a terrible curse.

I think you need to literally live in the woods in some kind of sustenance-survival situation, like Ted K. espouses.

No time for your mental illness when you must worry about survival every day. And then every action you take has meaning and significance.

But no matter what you do, please continue posting here. I really enjoy these peeks into your life.

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
You need to get off the pharmajewticals and drink ayahuasca with a shaman or something.

You kinda sound like you would benefit from a complete ego death trip, wipe that bitch clean and find God, brother. I dont see any mention of spirituality and that weighs on a person, I'm not talking about church shit I mean really finding some belief that life means something and that good is rewarded and evil punished ultimately. Karma or jesus or the universe, whatever makes sense to you. Maybe a combo of all 3, just something other than materialism and self importance.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep

that sounds like some boomer advice to just show up to HQ of Mitsubishi Motors LTD. and ask for a job, if they say no just start sweeping with a broom