How do we make brother Joe and Pig Tomlinson interact?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I don't think it would work, brotherman. Even dumb Joe would see how big of a cunt Patrick is and that gives him and da forums something to agree upon. Then Joe becomes a friend of da show. It's a fawkin non-starter to be perfectly honest witcha
Someone here will occasionally text him pat updates like him losing in court or swatting crap and Joe doesnt play along. The only scenario would be if it organically happened and either pat or joe commented on some political topic and it turned into a pissing match but sinice joe uses facebook for his pearl clutching, it would be almost impossible.

I think I remember Brother Slow trying to reach out to fatso so they could team up against the multitude of active Reddit subs together to try and get them all shut down faster but fatso refused to team up because of right wing politics, and fatso doesn't like to share the spotlight. In the end, neither of them were responsible for all the subs being nuked because it was the tranny jannies who took over as top mods and infiltrated the Reddit admin teams to ban all subs with any hint of right wing politics, gay bashing, transphobia, antisemitism, and especially anti-nigger content.

G

Someone here will occasionally text him pat updates like him losing in court or swatting crap and Joe doesnt play along. The only scenario would be if it organically happened and either pat or joe commented on some political topic and it turned into a pissing match but sinice joe uses facebook for his pearl clutching, it would be almost impossible.
It'd be more likely that Nana would try to capitalize on the Pat hate. But he'd be fearful of engaging with us in any way. So probably not.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I think I remember Brother Slow trying to reach out to fatso so they could team up against the multitude of active Reddit subs together to try and get them all shut down faster but fatso refused to team up because of right wing politics, and fatso doesn't like to share the spotlight. In the end, neither of them were responsible for all the subs being nuked because it was the tranny jannies who took over as top mods and infiltrated the Reddit admin teams to ban all subs with any hint of right wing politics, gay bashing, transphobia, antisemitism, and especially anti-nigger content.

Did you know 86 of the top 100 subs have trannies in their mod teams?

Total Reddit Death cannot come soon enough.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I think the only way Joe would interact with Pat, is if Pat started talking shit about his younger bank account.

Like, say for instance, a twitter account that gives Pat false praise all the time, could slip in a nana tweet, and say something like, “Can you believe this guy is laughing at african american children dying?!” or something along the lines.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
z9rhk05njgq21.jpg