• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How did Chip “evolve”?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yeah so did Uncle Paul and Ted and a few other characters. Edgar went from being an old weak man to being a mob associate who was murdered and during the mob hit had a dry mouth. Uncle Paul didn't just have the kid molester angle he also had the wife who was burned across her entire body except for her legs so she would wear short skirts to show her unburned parts.

Chip definitely changed over the time. But Chip never became separate from that initial Jerky Boys plagiarism.
I have to disagree, but only technically. Chip never “evolved”, he only added things to the character. But the basis of the character stayed completely the same: He’s the unfunny joke character…but OOoOO now he CURSES! AND HE WEARS A WIG! AND HE LIES! It would be like saying Uncle Paul “evolved” because he went from subtle pedophilia jokes to extremely descriptive child fucking. The basis of the character has and always is the same: Pedophile.

Also the Edgar mob thing…i’m not sure how “canon” that is. It was just made up for the Celebrity Ghost Stories bit then never brought up again or integrated into the character. Just a means to an end because Edgar had to be dead and Jim had to explain why he had a dry mouth.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Oh silly me I thought those were the guests. No it's just Norton alone.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!

Why is this a thing? Like why is it happening? 51 episodes to virtually no audience. How is it making any profit to cover studio time, producers, stafft. Stop it Jim

He'll make 51 episodes of this trash to 4k viewers yet won't team up for a show or podcast with Nana on the struggling network. Ant should hate Jim as much as he does Opie

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Why is this a thing? Like why is it happening? 51 episodes to virtually no audience. How is it making any profit to cover studio time, producers, stafft. Stop it Jim

He'll do 51 episodes of this trash to 4k viewers yet won't team up for a show or podcast with Nana on the struggling network. Ant should hate Jim as much as he does Opie
I can’t stress this enough: Doug Bell is the end of Jim. Not in some way where his career is over, but any potential of him being funny is gone if this is what he thinks is good. When I first found Doug Bell I wondered “Wtf is this new character?” and people had to inform me he had been doing this for 2 years. Why? How? Where did this come from? Another “Character to annoy his girlfriend”? Furthermore, what is the difference between Doug Bell and Chip? The voices? Oh right…Doug Bell is a washed up celebrity who thinks he’s funny while Chip is trying to be a celebrity who thinks he’s funny….it’s indescribably bad.

Renaus

Forum Clout

He'll make 51 episodes of this trash to 4k viewers yet won't team up for a show or podcast with Nana on the struggling network. Ant should hate Jim as much as he does Opie
It would be smarter to team up with Vos, Bobby or Colin. Teaming up with Ant is basically a suicide pact. Cumia only joy in life is to hate blacks and nothing else.

Forum Clout
I can’t stress this enough: Doug Bell is the end of Jim. Not in some way where his career is over, but any potential of him being funny is gone if this is what he thinks is good. When I first found Doug Bell I wondered “Wtf is this new character?” and people had to inform me he had been doing this for 2 years. Why? How? Where did this come from? Another “Character to annoy his girlfriend”? Furthermore, what is the difference between Doug Bell and Chip? The voices? Oh right…Doug Bell is a washed up celebrity who thinks he’s funny while Chip is trying to be a celebrity who thinks he’s funny….it’s indescribably bad.
Jimmy's current stand-up act consists of him doing some stupid, unfunny riff about a news story he just read on his phone, then chatting with the audience about what a shitty, terrible comedian he is, like that's supposed to be the gag. Doug Bell appears to be the ultimate manifestation of this shtick.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I genuinely need to know how many there were actually.
I was close.
Screenshot_20230616-000222.png