• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How did AntH envision the Ron-Colin Flaherty show playing out?

This was around the time Anthony's mother died and he was feeling too guilty to book the show correctly.

Ant eas at the fez memorial the other week. He closed the bar and the staff complained and they had to move on.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Don’t forget, that the fight started because Flaherty seriously couldn’t shut the fuck up about niggers. My guess is he thought this was going to be a great interview for his books, to an audience of a bunch of white people ready to race riot. The fight literally started because Ron said “Why don’t we have any movies about the founding fathers?” which is an interesting thought, and could lead down a lot of paths. Colin then replied “The better question is blah blah blah fucking niggers”. Ron then very funnily replied “You get back to that black thing real quick.”. Also, we did get @chocolatehellhole from it. One of the greatest moments ever for the board tobehonestwitya.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I genuinely (:image_9248:) think he believes the vast majority of people think about jigs as much as he does, and that Ronnie likely would have gotten a kick out of ol Potato Nigger.
I have to give AntH a modicum of credit -- he's not dumb enough to think this would be a good pairing.

It's more likely, after his NYPD radio producer fucked up, he was just too cowardly to call Colin and say "Hey, man -- sorry, we fucked up and have a double booking. Can you come in tomorrow? I'll plug your book at the start and end of the show today, though, and we look forward to discussing black criminality tomorrow."

WhereWeAt

Since ant pays such careful attention to his network he didn't realize they were booked on the same show until it was too late.
Exactly this. Anthony doesn't think about these things. He just thinks "Keith has lines up some guests, we'll bullshit, then I bring the funny."

We shit on Opie about chemistry, but he did understand that there's more to it that just showing up.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Actually, now that i’m thinking about it, if Anthony put ANY guest on who wasn’t “far right” as Colin it would have gone just as bad, though not as funny. The same way nobody wants to have their ears talked off about climate change and white privilege nobody wants to hear incessant race talk like that on a “comedy” “show”. I can’t imagine just sitting there hearing those two old wops yelling about niggers.
If he'd booked Norton or Bobby or any of the old regulars besides DiPaolo, they absolutely would've sat through Flaherty's sermons in uncomfortable silence.