How come old looney tunes cartoons are still funny, but any other comedy from that era and before is dated and shit?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
3 Stooges holds up

Charlie Chaplin...Mr Bean = do not.

Why I wonder.

I totally disagree, Mr Bean is still great. The movie from 1997 made me angry, because they cast Sam Roberts Lookalike FAGGOT Peter MacNicol to play the pushover weasel father. It's like this guy took a time machine to perfectly study the nuances of what made Sam Roberts and Joe Piscipo hateable fruitcakes in the 2010s, then he returned back home to '97 to knock our socks off with his performance.

bean.jpg

Fucking cocksucker spends the entire movie whining, bitching, moaning, and talking in a homosexual tone of voice. His performance reminded me of Ellen and her very toothy way of speaking. Yeah, press your teeth right to the forefront of your mouth while you're speaking in a movie role, you fucking nerdy cuck faggot.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
They weren't political. I don't even say that to bash current year liberal faggotry. It's just true that political comedy doesn't age well because people forget the person being referenced. It's why people still watch The Three Stooges and not Murphy Brown.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
I fawken love the Marx Brothers, even if they were jews. I’ve even come to appreciate most of the musical parts.
Usually the musical parts involving Groucho, Chico and Harpo were PFG. Some of the harp shit bores me though. The ones that usually sucked were the ones that were just a chick singing or a chick and Zeppo doing a duet.

There's one in particular that I'm thinking of, I think it was in Go West, and it's some blonde lady singing like a five minute song in a ridiculously deep, manly baritone. I fast forwarded that one a lot. I miss my Marx Brothers VHS tapes.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Usually the musical parts involving Groucho, Chico and Harpo were PFG. Some of the harp shit bores me though. The ones that usually sucked were the ones that were just a chick singing or a chick and Zeppo doing a duet.

There's one in particular that I'm thinking of, I think it was in Go West, and it's some blonde lady singing like a five minute song in a ridiculously deep, manly baritone. I fast forwarded that one a lot. I miss my Marx Brothers VHS tapes.
Agreed on the harp and scenes where the studio is trying to use the movie as a vehicle for some hole (although this is played on in monkey business). Chico on the piano is amazing though.