How are these real people? (warning: Jackie thread, do not click)

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I left work yesterday and for the first time in my life took it as a “mental health day”

I’ve been asked to create a company tool that converts weight units.

I ignored it for months because they can just use the built in Microsoft calculator.

But no, they want a dedicated tool because apparently rounding up is too difficult. I make one, which is basically a deconstructed calculator app over tabs of each function. Already full retard mode of my time.

Lots of people, not just offshore 70 IQ Indians but college educated boomers here were then not understanding decimal places so when they entered 357 grams and it converted it to .357 KG they were typing in 357KG.

We are shipping material that needs to be declared to the government because it could be used nefariously, and now we have a lot of fines because we’ve apparently been sending enough shit out to arm North Korea because people can’t do the maths of a 2 year old.

So I made it display 0. if <1000 , and was seriously adding in visual cues, the difference between this is a tub of butter and the weight of a full grown lion and I just felt deeply, seriously disturbed at the direction of my life. What the fuck is happening?

We are a nation of complete fucking brain dead retards, they used to teach Latin in high school and now they teach remedial English in college. Look at the medical and engineering schools full of niggers who can’t read.

My point is, “how are these real people?” Is not a question you should ask of anybody anymore. It’s over. It’s done.
And they say i’m verbose

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Those type of people absolutely ruin good teams in the workplace. Once hired they create so much chaos that productivity comes to a halt and people start looking for new jobs until they are the only people left.
I’ve seen this happen so many times at my current company (been here close to 10 years) and it’s always the same - department needs to hire someone, recruiting only sends them people that check off a diversity box, then have to deal with someone that should have never been given the job in the first place and they wreck everything, piss off the good employees, and everyone goes to a different department and the problem employee is passed off elsewhere or they hope they quit but won’t fire due to having to pay out. The shit employee just gets sent elsewhere and the cycle continues as they need to replace the shit employee and recruiting sends another bunch of duds.

My VP (who recently left for another company) was funny when it came to this, I would see they would be on a zoom interview and after the call was over the VP would turn to the person next to them and say “can recruiting send us someone that isn’t a fucking idiot?!”

Last edited:

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
If you aren't careful, Jackie will see that the Order of Nine Diapers account posted that tweet 1 second before your screenshot, then she'll write an article claiming the account is you and you're working for Dan Mullen because you're both into trafficking foreign women.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
What world do these people live in? It's like playing secret agent or soldier, only forty years too old. Retards who don't even know enough to know how much they don't know. Jackie is a "cyber security expert" who is fat, brown and female, instead of knowing about computers. Jim Stewartson is fighting Satan (in the form of a stupid career soldier, inside his own head) all over twitter. Legions of faggots are ensuring Ukraine victory with their twitter user names.

Tag @CIA next time in your tweet, Packie, that's how you instantly make them do what you say. If they don't, tell a teacher they broke the rules.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
If you aren't careful, Jackie will see that the Order of Nine Diapers account posted that tweet 1 second before your screenshot, then she'll write an article claiming the account is you and you're working for Dan Mullen because you're both into trafficking foreign women.
I mean if she hasn’t figured out I am Dan by now, then I don’t know what else I can do

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Her and Pat are forever running to tell on someone. That’s who they were as children and they never grew out of it.
View attachment 203726
Ha - Pat admits he’s a woman. What happened to the actual tough guy?!?!
All private investigators are guilty of stalking for taking pictures of people from public property, child

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Just the fact that multiple colleges proudly offer classes on Taylor Swift lyrics is everything you need to know about what’s wrong with colleges today. I saw a news piece on one college’s Taylor swift class and it looked like a room full of future fat cat ladies.
Yeah those kinds of joke classes have always existed though. Whatever, have a bit of fun and hopefully the course is kind of tongue in cheek and the prof knows it’s a bit of a joke (problem is when they don’t)

But when kids don’t know how to do basic arithmetic in advanced economics classes or, in the case of one of my friends, a class on biological weapons and most of the kids didn’t even know the difference between a bacteria and a virus.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Every day a male should grab Jacqueline Singh and force a contraceptive pill into her mouth then hold her jaw shut and rub her throat as you would a dog until she swallows it. I would gladly pay someone to conduct this service to humanity.

Would you grab jackie by the gullet and the top of her head and fuck her throat until she puked on your balls? Not as a sexual thing, more of a “youre a fat disgusting pig” type thing. Im starting to think I might, just to degrade her even more than she degrades herself everyday on twitter. Its a tough one man.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Holy shit that is an ugly man. Jackie brags like he’s some stud.
Tiny nipples. Very disrespectful.
Screenshot_20230708-141358_Twitter.jpg

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
I’ve seen this happen so many times at my current company (been here close to 10 years) and it’s always the same - department needs to hire someone, recruiting only sends them people that check off a diversity box, then have to deal with someone that should have never been given the job in the first place and they wreck everything, piss off the good employees, and everyone goes to a different department and the problem employee is passed off elsewhere or they hope they quit but won’t fire due to having to pay out. The shit employee just gets sent elsewhere and the cycle continues as they need to replace the shit employee and recruiting sends another bunch of duds.

My VP (who recently left for another company) was funny when it came to this, I would see they would be on a zoom interview and after the call was over the VP would turn to the person next to them and say “can recruiting send us someone that isn’t a fucking idiot?!”
academia is going this way, everybody needs to fill in "reports" for granting organizations that ask for diversity and "women in science" (which is not the same as female scientist). White male researchers? No, they just held all the good discoveries for themselves (?) and kept blacks out. Now ideology gets everywhere like shit walked into a carpet because the women-in-science and diversity hires owe their whole career to that bullshit

Even funnier - the last person that made Twitter relevant was Trump. Without him making news for his frantic tweets the whole platform is irrelevant. I don’t know one person in real life that actually uses twitter seriously - anyone that did stop using years ago after the initial popularity over 10 years ago because it sucks.

I left work yesterday and for the first time in my life took it as a “mental health day”

I’ve been asked to create a company tool that converts weight units.

I ignored it for months because they can just use the built in Microsoft calculator.

But no, they want a dedicated tool because apparently rounding up is too difficult. I make one, which is basically a deconstructed calculator app over tabs of each function. Already full retard mode of my time.

Lots of people, not just offshore 70 IQ Indians but college educated boomers here were then not understanding decimal places so when they entered 357 grams and it converted it to .357 KG they were typing in 357KG.

We are shipping material that needs to be declared to the government because it could be used nefariously, and now we have a lot of fines because we’ve apparently been sending enough shit out to arm North Korea because people can’t do the maths of a 2 year old.

So I made it display 0. if <1000 , and was seriously adding in visual cues, the difference between this is a tub of butter and the weight of a full grown lion and I just felt deeply, seriously disturbed at the direction of my life. What the fuck is happening?

We are a nation of complete fucking brain dead retards, they used to teach Latin in high school and now they teach remedial English in college. Look at the medical and engineering schools full of niggers who can’t read.

My point is, “how are these real people?” Is not a question you should ask of anybody anymore. It’s over. It’s done.

I never knew that Mike Judge was here

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Would you grab jackie by the gullet and the top of her head and fuck her throat until she puked on your balls? Not as a sexual thing, more of a “youre a fat disgusting pig” type thing. Im starting to think I might, just to degrade her even more than she degrades herself everyday on twitter. Its a tough one man.
Look someone has to do it and if you’re willing then TYFYS. I suggest wearing a mask to avoid being ostracised for being seen near her.