• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hot take

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He's probably similar to Ant and Joe in that he didn't give a shit about politics until somebody he didn't like became president. Drumpf tweeting also helped him to go viral quite a bit so that probably fueled his obsession too. Faggot.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Liberal horseshit is just an excuse for him to act like a cunt daily while having the moral high ground angle to shield him from backlash. If he were in 1940's Germany he'd be trying to get people riled up about the Jews poisoning the local well. The attention is what matters, the politics are irrelevant.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I think it's just Stockholm Syndrome. She doesn't read the forum, she doesn't use twitter, so all her information about this is coming from (1) her negative experiences and (2) what Patrick tells her. So of course she's going to parrot Patrick's talking points, that's all she knows. She's not a mastermind, she's a sponge.

Forum Clout
You might be onto something, Niki has been revealed to be a massive piece of shit.

“WE WERE DRINKING!! Hahaha”

You’re in your 40s you pathetic drunks.
One of my favorite parts of the new audio.

What else would someone do on a Thursday night during the pandemic? Most of us have jobs that didn't stop. Only the drunks and losers used it as an excuse to drink more.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
I think it's just Stockholm Syndrome. She doesn't read the forum, she doesn't use twitter, so all her information about this is coming from (1) her negative experiences and (2) what Patrick tells her. So of course she's going to parrot Patrick's talking points, that's all she knows. She's not a mastermind, she's a sponge.
She's smart enough to not reply. So she's brighter then dim bulb rick.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
All this time we thought he had her Twitter login and used it to like all his posts. But she's been writing his posts from the beginning.

Turns out like Torque Wheeler, Patrick Tomlinson is just a character she created. When it took off she had to hire actors from the local gay theater troupe to play him. Explains why Pat looks different in every photo.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One of my favorite parts of the new audio.

What else would someone do on a Thursday night during the pandemic? Most of us have jobs that didn't stop. Only the drunks and losers used it as an excuse to drink more.
They convinced themselves they “earned it” yet they took out PPP loans while they sat around the house. Piggy barely left the house before Covid.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When PCJ said pat wasnt a super lefty when they used to hang out, that changed my thought more towards him pandering heavy to nikis feminist ideologies instead of influencing her.
Plus he waited 3 hours to get a book signed for his “one night stand” that he obviously knew before they got together. He panicked being single and latched on the first girl he could who didn’t ignore him including her stupid politics.