Holy fuck it's nighttime

Snake

343dc8a82a125f0a6282de47b9fbabd6.jpg

Is that Niki's mom? Perhaps they took him to a public place for their difficult conversation about the Piggy Legal Defense Fund in the hopes he wouldn't have a tantrum. Fat chance.
She was great in Snatch.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
She can lose as much weight as she wants, but she'll never be attractive. Her face looks like a Halloween mask stretched over a grotesque statue. No picture I've ever seen of her indicates she has the ability to speak. She's got dead, lifeless eyes - like a doll's eyes.
40 black men went into that hovel that night. Some pulled out, some didn't pull out.

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
"...And those black guys paint her face white and then... Ah then you hear that terrible high pitched squeeling"
On Thursday morning chief, I bumped into a friend of mine. Tyrone Washington, from Compton. Football player, Raiders. I thought he was asleep, I tried to wake him up. Welllll.... His asshole was completely prolapsed below the waist.

Last edited:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Tazmanian Devil body ✔
Bobo hands ✔
Stronger arms than Pat ✔
Wrestled in high school ✔
Played softball ✔

Sure Pigboy this heffer is not an old ugly dyke with piss stained teeth and we all know she just loves "the D, the night before yesterday." Especially from a fat greasy ham lady body like yourself.

Hey Pig you can't even win with cheating. You are not a tough guy or a man, I would bet that you are to big of a pussy to drink 2 bottles in 1 day, pajama boy.

Got to love the Baby Joe Cumia boomers making a special guest appearance.

G

T
They are the ultimate white trash couple. They are in their 40s wearing backward hats, baseball jerseys, and sandals to museums. That’s something teenagers would do, not self respecting adults. It makes it worse they think they are above others and look down on so many people while being complete trash.
Teenagers in 1995 to boot. They're in such a state of arrested development that they dress like kids from when they were kids, which is somehow more pathetic than if they were 40 and dressed like kids now.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
T

Teenagers in 1995 to boot. They're in such a state of arrested development that they dress like kids from when they were kids, which is somehow more pathetic than if they were 40 and dressed like kids now.
That explains the backwards hat for Pat, the mid 90s to early 2000s was the last time that was popular. You look at TV/Movies from that era and the cool guys all wore their hat backwards. I live near a well known university and the kids haven’t been doing that look in years. It’s been pointed out before but Pat doesn’t seem to even own any proper dress clothes and it also looks to apply to Niki. There’s being a “big kid” as an adult but this is just ridiculous.