• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His view is worse than i thought

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What exactly is the fence supposed to be doing?
Keeping the jigs out of the back yard that Nikki is walking in the front door anyway? Blocking his view of that enormous cinderblock wall blocking out the sun? Preventing his weeds from consuming the entire block? Just raze the property and let the forest take it.
Nikis pussy is a magnet for Jig farts. That fence ain’t doing shit to keep the Schwoogies from farting in her blown out fuckhole.

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
Forum Clout
I knew it! It was all in hopes of their refi. Of course the renovations are barely noticeable. Niki ‘s mom probably paid someone to do it because If Pat did it he would have taken a selfie while working.
I'll bet he is hoping for a cash-out refinance to help continue the lolsuit. It explains why he is doing what he thinks will cause the appraisal to go up. Either that or they are paying PMI and are hoping to show enough equity to not have to do that.

Whatever the reason, he's a fucking fool. Appraisers care a lot more about things like square footage. Does he really think someone is going to say "Well, I see you pulled the weeds from your 'patio.' That's worth at least 20K."

Fucking dipshit.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
u4UyC0H.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Wrong as always, atalkers. I like to keep my property very rustic. I'm sorry you're a bunch of country bumpkins with no sense of taste. It's really sad, but I cannot help you.
If you're gonna keep this bit going, you need to do a better Pat.

"No my view is not worse than you thought, stlaker and no, the new owner won't be putting up any Vishnu statues, atalker. Thats not what you're being sued for. Wait quietly for the knock little nothing. Quietly.

You're out"

You know what, just DM me the password and I'll take over from here