His smell is intoxicating

He looks like he's slowly realizing that this "marriage" isn't attracting the attention he assumed it would, and now he has no idea how to proceed. No one cares about his bizarre tranny cock fetish, and I believe he thought they'd become a "thing" he could cash in on. And now he's spending a fortune on that creepy, mentally ill prostitute, and knows "she" will bail as soon as the well dries up.
I tend to agree. I think they both thought this coming out thing would have spectacular financial results for them and, so far, it seems to be a complete dud. No one cares. Jim Norton is just not an impact celebrity of any import outside an small aging demo that remembers him from a defunct radio show.

Though, I do have to give the Worm props for being smart with his money.

The biggest story here is how two Trump knobs actually think people would care about them when they have zero interest in supporting the trans community and worship a guy that is the Messiah for a bunch of people that want the 🐛 's wife placed into a camp or thrown off a building.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story
screenshot_20240524_212056_youtube-jpg.201302

b1dc5c5e70f8178832b0fea287c0d9ba.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Used to mock marriage endlessly with his gal pal Nana. And now look at ya. "Married" to an abomination. Good going, Jim.
To be completely fair to Jim, there was an episode (don’t know which one, around 2013) where the guys are talking about marriage. Anthony says he’ll never get married again. Opie is already married at this point. And Jim puts on his pontificating deep voice and goes “Ah i don’t know man, I could see myself getting married man, it just has to be the right chick, dude, genuinely”.

Of course no one would guess he would marry a “chick”