• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy is 14 years older than his wife

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I bet the pre oozes out of the side of his tighty whiteys every time he thinks about how he was 24 years old and she was 10.

"Neither of us really cared". Oh, I'm sure he didn't care one bit. She could have been 3 years old, he wouldn't have cared either.

I also like how she adds he took care of her all night because we all know he had nothing better to do. He probably snuck into her panty drawer and sniffed each pair in the back where the asshole would be.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1697657581316.png

1697657596430.png

Nice bloodstained wedding dress. The absolute state of these creatures. Over/under on the back of it having skidmarks?

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
At least she's got lots of experience with shitting herself for when Hildy is old enough to lose control of his bowels.

I'm thinking of trapping a younger woman into marriage. I'd ask Hildy for advice but he'd probably not realize I meant an adult.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
At least she's got lots of experience with shitting herself for when Hildy is old enough to lose control of his bowels.

I'm thinking of trapping a younger woman into marriage. I'd ask Hildy for advice but he'd probably not realize I meant an adult.
Im working on doing that too. Pls let me know how it goes for you