Hildy being an edgy atheist

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It's 100% the reason. "Hey followers, here's a podcast where my biggest ballwasher spends three minutes defending NAMBLA".

You know Pig's blood was boiling listening to that.
He probably figured this would be perfect since Niki was on backing up all the bullshit he’s coached her on and Hildy gets a call and is thrilled at the chance to talk about defending pedos. Niki was obviously reading talking points, I think the kohls one was prob going to be the food orders (funny how that went away) and she mixed up piggy lies and ran out of steam like she was Fez talking about the blueberry being a stand alone fruit.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Please be telling the truth.
Under advice of the joke counsel I cannot confirm nor deny. I appreciate your concern for the hurt feelings of the Muslims after seeing the disgusting things Hildy put in his blog though. I did not possibly make this contact with a cleric to cause harm to Hildy, but I feel like as a country founded in free speech, they need the opportunity to respond to Hildy’s edgy yet ignorant attempts at comedy. I believe the cleric may be better qualified than any of us to educate Hildy on his ignorance and Islamophobic posts. As Dearborn, Michigan is the center of the Arabic and Muslim communities in the United States, a cleric there may be more willing to shed light on Hildys ignorance in his blog. Like Hildy said, that’s how the free speech cookie crumbles… isn’t Hildy part of the “free speech is there, but there’s still consequences for free speech” crowd?

Last edited:
G

Under advice of counsel I cannot confirm nor deny. As even though it’s rude of Hildy to use his atheist feelings to mock Islam, if a Fatwa is issued, it’s best to have plausible deniability. I appreciate your concern for the hurt feelings of the Muslims after seeing the disgusting things Hildy put in his blog though. I did not possibly make this contact with a cleric to cause harm to Hildy, but I feel like as a country founded in free speech, they need the opportunity to respond to Hildy’s edgy yet ignorant attempts at comedy. I believe the cleric may be better qualified than any of us to educate Hildy on his ignorance and Islamophobic posts. As Dearborn, Michigan is the center of the Arabic and Muslim communities in the United States, a cleric there may be more willing to shed light on Hildys ignorance in his blog. Like Hildy said, that’s how the free speech cookie crumbles…
Of course my wish was just for Hildy to be educated about his clear bigotry at Muslims. I don't want him hurt physically just coached properly that his words hurt and are far worse than say a man fantasizing about anal with a 4 year old.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Pedophile bigot Eric Hildeman calls for ALL MUSLIMS to be mocked just because of their faith!
IMG_0504.jpeg