Hildawg Report: Today's liberal extremists rejoice in the destruction of the united states

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
β€Ž
β€Ž

Jeeesus Christ hildawg, you really know how to find a woman!

Who would you rather kiss on the mouth in public?

My answer: the crippled bitch. At least then people will be like "isn't that nice he sees past her disability" as opposed to Hildy's wife where people just say "lol dummy is with an ugly green hair skank"

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Here is Hildemans current active number. If you have seen this number before it means he lied about disconnecting it. He's on the voicemail
(414) 524-9629

ANSWER THE MANS QUESTION, ERIC!

ED65C866-59D4-423E-96AF-C1765167BBBC.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
β€Ž
β€Ž
"almost entirely white countries should invade less-white countries that I deem backwards" Eric Hildy

the other day while doing research I saw that he has 60 followers after being on twitter since 2009. That's <5 followers per year. His blog has hundreds of 0-comments posts too. Kinda sad tbh, no wonder he loves our attention so much, he has never gotten any.

Anyway good for him for reaching out to City On The Hill Chapel near his home so they pray for his corrupted soul
Untitled.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
β€Ž
β€Ž
"almost entirely white countries should invade less-white countries that I deem backwards" Eric Hildy

the other day while doing research I saw that he has 60 followers after being on twitter since 2009. That's <5 followers per year. His blog has hundreds of 0-comments posts too. Kinda sad tbh, no wonder he loves our attention so much, he has never gotten any.

Anyway good for him for reaching out to City On The Hill Chapel near his home so they pray for his corrupted soul
View attachment 54571

Jesus that’s funny. Excellent stuff tyfys

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
β€Ž
β€Ž
Brother, he absolutely wants a certain incarnation of this. He used his disagreement with Daniel to show the other SFWA pedophiles he is down, he has used Patrick as a stepping stone. That's why I'm doing this.

But heresh da tang. When he was in a spat with Daniel, he changed his home phone and tried to taunt Daniel about it. He only understood what this was from the point of NPS. He forgottabout Thomas.