Hildawg Report: Today's liberal extremists rejoice in the destruction of the united states

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts

You have been instructed, many hundreds of times, not to interact with us. Patrick is OUR pig, so you're still interacting with us and have obviously not learned anything.

I had something already in the barrel for you, but your welcoming attitude towards an unfree country (Canada) invading my home really put a bad taste in my mouth.
So instead, I'll just do several things for you to whine and cry about.

I'm going to enjoy what happens to you nexxxxssst, hildawg. Should have left it alone.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Fuckin gross
2587eacd04ee9000936ecca044462116.jpg

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
I can’t help but think Hildy *WANTS* this. He thinks it will make him a somebody, maybe even bond him with Patso as a peer.
Brother, he absolutely wants a certain incarnation of this. He used his disagreement with Daniel to show the other SFWA pedophiles he is down, he has used Patrick as a stepping stone. That's why I'm doing this.

But heresh da tang. When he was in a spat with Daniel, he changed his home phone and tried to taunt Daniel about it. He only understood what this was from the point of NPS. He forgottabout Thomas.