• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hilariously odd scenarios that you've put yourself into?

G

Has anyone else been super fawked up on drugs in a room with people you barely know and you think, "why the fuck is this my life?"

I remember I was tripping on 2cb and some guy was on meth or something talking 1000 words a minute to everybody thinking we were listening but nobody was. It was such a weird horrific feeling and I had to leave the room.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I don’t think it’s the poking or puncture they’re afraid of. I don’t really believe afraid is the right word here either. I think it’s a chance to say blow me to an overreaching government.>
>succ MY heavily altered HPV mr m DNA from my syringe

NOO CHILD

>you are a domestic terroist

YEEEES CHILD. YOUR MOUTH KEEPS MOVING, INFANT BABY CHILD

>53,000 Afghan refugees and 64,690 Somalis are being forcibly transplanted into your neighborhood. Many will be Trans and will require federal assistance in their hormone treatment. They will cure covid in your region. If you deny this you are a domestic terrorist.

CHHHHHH....................................CHHHH........... CHU..............................................(ZZZZZIP)......CHILD!!!

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Has anyone else been super fawked up on drugs in a room with people you barely know and you think, "why the fuck is this my life?"

I remember I was tripping on 2cb and some guy was on meth or something talking 1000 words a minute to everybody thinking we were listening but nobody was. It was such a weird horrific feeling and I had to leave the room.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I was in a relationship with my dead ex girlfriends sister. That was a period I don't feel proud about. She was as crazy as her sister who was my first serious girlfriend.

She's dead now too.

Where'd you hide the bodies?