Hi this is the police we are shutting down Opie and Antony forums next monday enjoy the next 5 days becayse its the last you’ll have

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
avocado.jpg

chocolatehellhole

Do you have all this saved in a folder on your pc? Do you check out which ones are good enough to use and which ones aren't? What's the filter look like? Genuinely curious why you do this, I scroll by most of it.
There is no subfolder directory if that's what you're axing. The shit gifs are mixed in the same folder as my tax return docs.

Do you have all this saved in a folder on your pc? Do you check out which ones are good enough to use and which ones aren't? What's the filter look like? Genuinely curious why you do this, I scroll by most of it.
what perplexes me is how repetative it is, 'Oh look, it's that Nicko guy who CHH is obsessed with'... I just see it as part of the background now.

Like you, it makes me wonder about the psyche of CHH. I like him, but what's he doing?

G

There are some funny things that you can do with the nico pictures, but to be honest i just copy paste them into paint because i refuse to save them to my computer. in the picture up top his stomach and tits make a happy looking face

happy nick.jpg

chocolatehellhole

what perplexes me is how repetative it is, 'Oh look, it's that Nicko guy who CHH is obsessed with'... I just see it as part of the background now.

Like you, it makes me wonder about the psyche of CHH. I like him, but what's he doing?
what bit do you have besides forgetting your password, you stupid drug addict retard who tries to act like he's Alexander Shulgin...

how dare you!

what bit do you have besides forgetting your password, you stupid drug addict retard who tries to act like he's Alexander Shulgin...

how dare you!
are you ok there lil buddy?
Do you even know how to make thca diamonds, @LockedHDD__Pot? You are a chemistry poseur.
still going are ya' chief?

I'll take a guess; solvent heat & vacuum? I'm sure I could crystallize something, is that actually a diamond tho'?