• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hi I'm gavin mcinnes. I think conservatism is the new punk rock. Get married, stand up straight with your shoulders back, and have a large family.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Gavin had a mid life crisis in his 40s and did noise punk shit. He was trying to do GG Allin type stuff. (Cringe shocking degeneracy.) It was cringe. But there's something about the people who aggressively go after him, not casually but with passion, who come across as like the Jewish press. Like your hate has some ideological or political angle to it. "Just sayin"

Those who "have a fortune from vice" are guilty and tormented in their souls on a deeper level than Gavin McAnus is for shoving plastic up his ass on camera

G

Gavin had a mid life crisis in his 40s and did noise punk shit. He was trying to do GG Allin type stuff. (Cringe shocking degeneracy.) It was cringe. But there's something about the people who aggressively go after him, not casually but with passion, who come across as like the Jewish press. Like your hate has some ideological or political angle to it. "Just sayin"

Those who "have a fortune from vice" are guilty and tormented in their souls on a deeper level than Gavin McAnus is for shoving plastic up his ass on camera
Somebody's a Gavin Stan.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I only even know he did a cringy mid-40s mid life crisis noise band thing because it was in one of the Porsalin documentaries about him

I never followed or cared for him, despite being aware of him and vice in the late 2000s. It's not about Gavin so much as what he represents. It's like Kyle Rittenhouse. Like Gavin, he is and always was a fucking faggot and I stated this here early. But in the early and especially in the later stages of their rise to media prominence you see a certain type of person "out" their political leanings from their reaction to them.