Hi Folks, Seth Simons here. I'm opening up my paywalled content to onaforums

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Seth has really been after Tim Dillon lately. As you can see from Tim's patreon numbers, it's working.

Screenshot_20210824-220335_Chrome.jpg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Last edited:

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a fat incel faggot
I'm so tired of this pearl clutching "muh harassment" victimhood bullshit.

Seth, you ignorant rapist, 98.9% of us don't interact with you whatsoever. We discuss what a massive piece of shit and failure of a man you are here on this forum, which means that you have to go out of your way to seek it out, which you do, without fail. That's not harassment. That's you intentionally seeking out your outrage.

And I am sure that with everything else going on in the world, an obscure forum spawned from a (now) obscure radio show criticizing two even more, next-level obscure failures is going to make absolute headlines. I don't know what your parents did to you or what Rick's parents did to him, but in the real world, the world doesn't stop everytime you get your feelings hurt.

Furthermore, by all means - come at us. My beef with you are the sexual assault allegations against you that you have not acknowledged, and flat out ignore. So bring your woke crowd over here. What do you think they will have a bigger problem with - a loser who doesn't respect boundaries then outright refuses to acknowledge the allegations, or someone calling him out for it? Game on, faggot.

Fuck you.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Not to go all art of war on your business tactics Seth, but even if it’s free the only people who are reading it are us, so we can talk about how much of a stupid cunt you are here. Also I’m not taking woke lectures from a fucking rapist. I wish that girl would’ve ripped your balls off and fed them to you you rat fucking bastard.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
In the near future you will read reporting in publications much bigger than this newsletter about other onaforums users. I’m not going to spoil that reporting. I will be very annoying and tell you I earnestly believe it’s going to be shocking.

The fuck is this heeb talking about.
He uncovered that one user is a former Genesis front man and another is the actress Brooke Shields.

Honestly if Seth realised he has issues and seeks help now, he may be able to one day do something productive with his life. He obviously has a chip on his shoulder from being ignored by the comedy community. So he goes after actual successful individuals.

Sex pest Simmons thought he was going to be Demetri Martin.
The problem is Seth is exceptionally ugly even for comedy. He's not funny, his writing is exceptionally poor, and he just seems to be a bitter little shit.

But one thing I've noticed about old rat eyes, he seems to love going after big guys, Shane gillis, Big jay and Tim Dillion. Im thinking maybe Seth has some kind of underlying homoerotic fascination with them.

Also Seth if your reading this, and im being serious here. Maybe ask your Mum if she can get you a doctors appointment too get your T levels checked. If could be why your being so bitchy all the time.

Also keep ya hands to your self ya horrid little pervert

How can I do that? Do you happen to have a link so I can help protect his subscribers? Thanks in advance.

These guys don't fuck around

RobertMewler

Onaforums users are currently in the midst of a prolonged freakout over the possibility that the jig us up. The user who does most of the doxxing and harassment, who evidence suggests is a former law enforcement officer, is paranoid that the forum’s administrator, a person of color, has betrayed his identity. He’s in discussions with (“don’t sue me” language incoming) the user claiming to be Cris Italia about creating a new forum with an all-white moderation team.
This aged well.

OOPSIE DOODLES.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
The tricky thing with online harassment is that it’s often invisible to everyone who isn’t directly experiencing it, which makes it difficult to detect (let alone explain) its material effects on the world. Over the last year or so on Twitter, I’ve watched the same constellation of Legion of Skanks/Cum Town/Shane Gillis/Opie and Anthony fan accounts target a series of people whose only offense was criticizing one of their faves (usually Gillis, sometimes Louis CK or the Legion of Skanks). It generally starts with one of a few devoted accounts highlighting the target’s transgression, then others jump in, then this whole online world dedicates itself to terrorizing a stranger. They dox you, they dig up and edit videos of you, they demand your employers fire you, they send you death threats, rape threats, you name it. They come after you for days, they don’t stop, it’s not enough to log off because you know they’re there, and they find ways to harass you offline anyway. Oftentimes the comics they’re defending—whose attention they crave more than anything—acknowledge what they’re doing and encourage it. The goal is to teach you that you cannot call a racist a racist without jeopardizing your safety.

Just lol at this guy describing a borderline mirror image of Jewish media terror tactics he engages in

Posted this recently, deserves another posting. tldr: if you get called a racist always call them a pedophile

I sincerely hope extended lines of his family tree blacked out in a shack fed truck exhaust in 1940. It's a shame they didn't catch your grandparents, slithering rat

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Seth wants to force an environment where Bird Humor is popular.
This is the new way of the world: If you're not content with your station in life, simply get everyone around you fired with a rage mob so you can make the rules and be the popular boy.

Seth - you're not funny OR smart. You're a boring, passive aggressive, self-absorbed weirdo and no matter how many alt-right trolls you doxx, you will never convince females that you're safe to be around again. You are a sex-pest and everyone knows it and that label ain't going anywhere. If I were you I'd make myself comfortable in Boise and start blowing truckers for money because we have no place for your deviance on the east coast. Better yet, kill yourself and save the truckers the disappointment.
And this dipshit is basically complaining that the sub, LoS fans, Cumtown are doing to him EXACTLY what he is doing to them. Doxxing, trying to make them lose their jobs. Turn about is fair play you thieving Sheeny

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I hope this is seen as an olive branch between onaforums and I. To verify this is really me, I will retweet the onion

Here is my article in full about SpaceEdge and onaforums from earlier this week.

As I’ve discussed before, for the better part of the last year I’ve been on the receiving

Where we at wit da Aryan moderator triumvirate?

Nearly in Place. TheTurnerDiarrheas is taking over as Grand Wizard of the forum this month

14/88

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Seth wants to force an environment where Bird Humor is popular.
This is the new way of the world: If you're not content with your station in life, simply get everyone around you fired with a rage mob so you can make the rules and be the popular boy.

This is literally what communism is. Marx and succeeding Jews who used his tactics don't care about the "proletariat", they just want a mob to use to attack a stronger opponent that they resent (in their cases Christian White societies that they felt excluded from)

Jews use this technique anywhere they get involved, we see it here in our own neck of the woods with this Seth Jew

Nice redpilling thousands of comedy fans into becoming genuine anti-Semites, stupid