"Hi. Anthony Cumia, exiled radio host..."

Missy's Mangled Feetster

BBJ Lover
1663024966632.png

Faggots

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
I also hated how he portays his firing as if he got fired for his well thought out conservative views, and not for calling black people niggers and violent animals.
Its so strange as he does this every time the firing comes up, he doesnt get enough shit for it.

He lied on Rogan about tweeting "nigger" and you can kinda tell that Joe knows its BS but decides against correcting him.

Its definitely a coping mechanism.

Its so strange as he does this every time the firing comes up, he doesnt get enough shit for it.

He lied on Rogan about tweeting "nigger" and you can kinda tell that Joe knows its BS but decides against correcting him.

Its definitely a coping mechanism.
It's why I never believed his version of the story. He provoked the negress somehow, and Nana assuming she was a black tranny prostitute is simply the most believable scenario. If some random nog beat him up and stole his wallet, OK, that's certainly believable, but the whole thing with the angry negress and the laughing bystanders just doesn't ring true when Nana explains it. Being beaten up by a black woman he mistook for a tranny prostitute while a bunch of other guys laugh their asses off, though, seems VERY plausible. It also nicely explains his sputtering, impotent rage, too. But obviously, he'll never admit that.

The story where he was in Time Square in the wee am hours with an expensive camera taking pictures of the scaffolding?

Because that is a thing people do.
"But what if one of my asshole fans recognizes me? Why would I be wandering around in the Tranny District at 3AM?". Andy then spied his new camera sitting on the table. "Art photos! Of course! I'll bring the camera with me, and if anyone asks, I'm just taking art photos!" thought the increasingly aroused old bottom queen. Grabbing his camera, Andy pranced out the door, and joyously swished down the hallway. "HahahaHAholeeeeeeeshit! I'm gonna get me some big juicy she-cock! This is gonna be HOHAHAHAHEE HEE HAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit awesome!".

The seventeen beers and the two Xanax bars were working their magic, and Andy was almost sashaying in glee as he strolled down the empty, quiet city street. As he approached the Tranny District, he felt his face flush, and he giggled nervously, like a teenage girl. "OOOOHHH" he thought, "there's one now, a big n***** one too! OK Andy, be cool. Remember the tips Jimmy gave you. Just act natural, don't be too overeager!"

"Hey" nervously lisped the ghoulish closet case. "Uh, hi. I'd really like to get to know you better, maybe even kiss you. Let me suck your cock and then you fuck me for, I dunno, $500?".

G

"But what if one of my asshole fans recognizes me? Why would I be wandering around in the Tranny District at 3AM?". Andy then spied his new camera sitting on the table. "Art photos! Of course! I'll bring the camera with me, and if anyone asks, I'm just taking art photos!" thought the increasingly aroused old bottom queen. Grabbing his camera, Andy pranced out the door, and joyously swished down the hallway. "HahahaHAholeeeeeeeshit! I'm gonna get me some big juicy she-cock! This is gonna be HOHAHAHAHEE HEE HAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit awesome!".

The seventeen beers and the two Xanax bars were working their magic, and Andy was almost sashaying in glee as he strolled down the empty, quiet city street. As he approached the Tranny District, he felt his face flush, and he giggled nervously, like a teenage girl. "OOOOHHH" he thought, "there's one now, a big n***** one too! OK Andy, be cool. Remember the tips Jimmy gave you. Just act natural, don't be too overeager!"

"Hey" nervously lisped the ghoulish closet case. "Uh, hi. I'd really like to get to know you better, maybe even kiss you. Let me suck your cock and then you fuck me for, I dunno, $500?".
He wanted to be blacked bad that night. But the whore beat the shit out of him and probably broke his camera.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
It's why I never believed his version of the story. He provoked the negress somehow, and Nana assuming she was a black tranny prostitute is simply the most believable scenario. If some random nog beat him up and stole his wallet, OK, that's certainly believable, but the whole thing with the angry negress and the laughing bystanders just doesn't ring true when Nana explains it. Being beaten up by a black woman he mistook for a tranny prostitute while a bunch of other guys laugh their asses off, though, seems VERY plausible. It also nicely explains his sputtering, impotent rage, too. But obviously, he'll never admit that.
And no one took anything from him. The camera would be an obvious item to steal, I’m sure it was an expensive one. Nope, he propositioned her and she took offense and clobbered him to the delight of the group of onlookers.

He should have just scurried away and kept the incident on the DL. If anyone claimed they saw the altercation he could have denied he was out. People weren’t filming with phones like that back then. No one knew who he was, he would have kept his job and his house.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He should have just scurried away and kept the incident on the DL. If anyone claimed they saw the altercation he could have denied he was out. People weren’t filming with phones like that back then. No one knew who he was, he would have kept his job and his house.

Plus, the Negress who walloped him never went to the press. She had no idea he was a radio host. Just thought some Arab was harassing her.

JebJoh

The fact that she smacked him around kinda proves she was a street person, looking at the photos I can’t tell if she’s trans though.