Hey RobertMewler, if you're really white and not fat, then why not post a photo of your arm?

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Yeah constantly making threads about one of the two females here is so hetero and not a demonstration of sexual angst, riiiiiight...most of you are such beta followers it really stinks. The pinnacle of it is manifested in the alliance but that's the truth. I'm too much of a lone wolf here to be called a 'simp' or 'gay' or anything.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Oh btw,I initially simped for Dan too because I'm a budding streamer with some know-how on how this shit works. Had a soft spot for a podcast coming out of this place of ours, something at least like Null's.

View attachment 54704View attachment 54705

Good thing I always trust my gut instincts...
none of this is impressive unless you're buying me amazon gift cards

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
most of you are such beta followers it really stinks. The pinnacle of it is manifested in the alliance but that's the truth. I'm too much of a lone wolf here to be called a 'simp' or 'gay' or anything.
"For the record I simped for boomia and dm'd him to ignore the boomia copy pastes."

EnDxMQPWEAczZAU.jpg

Im waiting for anyone to start with me, I swear Im gonna bring down this whole forum and give everyone's dox to Mr and Mrs. Tomlinson. Starting with Redbar down. Just sneeze my way when I'm in one of my moods, or am hangry and you'll feel muh wrath.
Nice simping for a male obese middle aged boomer, stupid.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
if my dm's were "simping" @Patreeky's were straight up declarations of LOVE. Honestly it was just cheerleading NPS and wanting it to grow.
Dan was the one who kept threatening to anally rape @Patreeky to be fair, Patreeky just wanted to defuse the situation, a lot of sexual tension on Dan's part, i think he really fancies dutch guys.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
I'll say it...... it really doesn't make sense that she was an opie and anthony fan. No women listened to opie and anthony except for atalker patti types like bam. No offense bam.
Mews has to be a glowie of some kind.
I also really hated how she had sympathy when gilbert gottfried (jew multimillionaire celebrity she'd never met) died, but when a fellow brotherman on this forum revealed he had terminal cancer, she said she was happy about it because he was jewish. Fucking deranged cunt.
There were definitely female OnA fans, it was called the Fatty Pig Fatty contest

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Oh btw,I initially simped for Dan too because I'm a budding streamer with some know-how on how this shit works. Had a soft spot for a podcast coming out of this place of ours, something at least like Null's. I even pushed Dan to monetize and might have been the 'spark' for the gift cards ideas since I dm'd him asking if he paid Bobo (or was thinking of paying future guests) to get him on:

View attachment 54704View attachment 54705

Good thing I always trust my gut instincts...
you should wipe your tears and send a picture to Patrick

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
While the pretend white identitarianism and anti semitism are really pathetic and cringe, she’s a pretty funny poster.

Even when she injects the aforementioned weird shit in to her posts, they’re mostly funny.

I hope she’s a fat weird chick tabehonestwicha. Would warm my heart to know that not all fat weird chicks are insane ultra left reactionaries.