Hey RobertMewler, if you're really white and not fat, then why not post a photo of your arm?

G

Come onnn, take a photo of your arm!

...Why don't you wanna take a photo of your arm?

asianwoman.jpg

"The Jews track us through cameras, you fucking idiot! I take a photo of my arm, I could check the fuck out! The teenagers on /pol/ mentioned cameras and smartphones SPECIFICALLY as no-nos. They said stay the fuck away from photos! Thanks for the thought, but get out of my fucking face."

G

remember how the mewler report was going to continue on, just not daily? and how she wasn't going to have time to post here much anymore with stuff "kicking up" on the "homestead"? no effect on her life
"Too busy" to screenshot some twitter stats every day. I guess things must be going well in the woods if she's spending her time doing detective work on whether Pat's dad was a rodeo clown instead.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
"Too busy" to screenshot some twitter stats every day. I guess things must be going well in the woods if she's spending her time doing detective work on whether Pat's dad was a rodeo clown instead.
I wonder if she's well-versed in how the Zionist Jews are insistent on driving whites out into the woods instead of fighting to reclaim their nations.

...Oh, wait.

Same woman, btw, who told me that Aussies should be fighting back against the cops with more violence, even though they goad it to bring in martial law.

I don't hate her and I certainly don't hate her like you do, but that is some glowie shit. Yeah, provoke the UN into coming here! Why not?

G

I wonder if she's well-versed in how the Zionist Jews are insistent on driving whites out into the woods instead of fighting to reclaim their nations.

...Oh, wait.

Same woman, btw, who told me that Aussies should be fighting back against the cops with more violence, even though they goad it to bring in martial law.

I don't hate her and I certainly don't hate her like you do, but that is some glowie shit. Yeah, provoke the UN into coming here! Why not?
I'll say it...... it really doesn't make sense that she was an opie and anthony fan. No women listened to opie and anthony except for stlaker patti types like bam. No offense bam.
Mews has to be a glowie of some kind.
I also really hated how she had sympathy when gilbert gottfried (jew multimillionaire celebrity she'd never met) died, but when a fellow brotherman on this forum revealed he had terminal cancer, she said she was happy about it because he was jewish. Fucking deranged cunt.

Harry Powell

I'll say it...... it really doesn't make sense that she was an opie and anthony fan. No women listened to opie and anthony except for atalker patti types like bam. No offense bam.
I also really hated how she had sympathy when gilbert gottfried (jew multimillionaire celebrity she'd never met) died, but when a fellow brotherman on this forum revealed he had terminal cancer, she said she was happy about it because he was jewish. Fucking deranged cunt.
Wait I never saw that - What Jewish brotherman did she say she was happy had cancer?!

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Wait I never saw that - What Jewish brotherman did she say she was happy had cancer?!
The Fuchitive guy? I could be wrong.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

Aussies should make a deal with the Emu, join forces against globomo

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
I'll say it...... it really doesn't make sense that she was an opie and anthony fan. No women listened to opie and anthony except for atalker patti types like bam. No offense bam.

She’s not a glowie she’s just a Nazi, I’m sure she’s on other more fruitful forums rn spreading her ideology

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
There was a time I dm'd and simped to Mew and told her to please stay and that I got her back but she's so timid and meek...how are u gonna fuck with anyone if you cant defend yourself?

Im waiting for anyone to start with me, I swear Im gonna bring down this whole forum and give everyone's dox to Mr and Mrs. Tomlinson. Starting with Redbar down. Just sneeze my way when I'm in one of my moods, or am hangry and you'll feel muh wrath.

<--- look at my pfp.
you're as big of a simp as dan

G

[MEDIA=youtube]bxiVxWmBRbM[/MEDIA]

Yeah constantly making threads about one of the two females here is so hetero and not a demonstration of sexual angst, riiiiiight...most of you are such beta followers it really stinks. The pinnacle of it is manifested in the alliance but that's the truth. I'm too much of a lone wolf here to be called a 'simp' or 'gay' or anything.