• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey, I'm Bam Margera, and Today We're Doing a Haggard Home Invasion!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
SOME ARE ODD AND SOME ARE STRANGE!
Huntington Beach, Long Island, neighbours noticed an unusual amount of traffic going in and out of Gregg “Opie” Hughes house. He had a welcome mat on his house that said “Don’t come back without brass knuckles” uhhh Bam came back with a weapon and his wife got her cunt filled. Stupid bastard.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
How the fuck do you let someone break into your house and threaten to kill you... with brass knuckles? I'd be scared if I woke up with someone with a gun or knife on me, but brass knuckles? I'd be like "Do it." Either he doesn't do it and just wanted to scare you (in which case, fuck him up) or he does start pounding on you with brass knuckles and he's now broke into your house AND assaulted you with a deadly weapon.

I don't like how neither of your scenarios involve you trying to fight back, Abe. I've seen you kick ass.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Phil is looking pretty good here. Not sure when he got all the tattoos 🤔
SEI_136955503-b832.jpg

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Phil is looking pretty good here. Not sure when he got all the tattoos 🤔
View attachment 108206
phil-margera-april-margera-bam-margera-missy-rothstein-and-guest-at-the-world-premiere-of-jack...jpg

In this pic, Phil's a little older than Bam is now- while he's heavier than Bam, he looks much healthier and obviously happier. Not sure what Bam has to brood about. The Dunn shit was like a decade ago and dude died because he was drunk and driving like an asshole.