Hey doods

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Bitesize Cobra and SeizureRobot has some rly long and funny streams w guests where they talk about JFS lore. The “Homeboy Scotty” saga was pretty funny on BSC. Theres also Boglim Chronicles who has some rly funny highlights once youre kinda caught up. Its a slow burn but its fucking fantastic. Highly recommend the Cobraverse to all brothamen. Ill admit. It was rly hard to get into at first. I didnt rly get it.

He loves tobacco, alcohol, goth, guitar and hates sickos and trolls. He only dates cisgendered, of age, non related, alive and consenting women too. “Fuck rape”, despite being catfished by underage girls.

Phish

Brothaman-level trolling in the 'with chat highlights' episodes.

Boglim Chronicles is the best way to watch Cobes.
I cant watch a whole cobe stream. I pop in and burn through my 11 accounts with selective comments trying to make it in an Boglim video then i tap out. Hilarious he got 50k subs and only like 5k of them are real/not alts.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I cant watch a whole cobe stream. I pop in and burn through my 11 accounts with selective comments trying to make it in an Boglim video then i tap out. Hilarious he got 50k subs and only like 5k of them are real/not alts.
TYFYS
The troles fawkin bury that guy

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
Everyone’s pointed out the good channels to catch up on him with. Boglim Chronicles is probably my favorite after getting caught up. He’s not someone to follow everyday. Just get highlights. Half his ramblings are just about Ozzy and sickoz. The YouTube trolls getting him kicked out of bars is fucking hilarious.

Phish

The free subway doordash sandwiches were fawkin hilarious too. A subway sandwich with nothing but every sauce they have. Hahahah. He wasnt even smart enough to put deli meat+cheese in it. He just ate the saucewich.

Gay Faggot.

3 Generations of BOQs in the manor, Boqcels.
The free subway doordash sandwiches were fawkin hilarious too. A subway sandwich with nothing but every sauce they have. Hahahah. He wasnt even smart enough to put deli meat+cheese in it. He just ate the saucewich.
His YouTube trolls are so stupid they provided him with free food, dood. He really owned them by eating it anyways. They didn’t see that one coming, dood.