• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Anthony Rogan Won't Still Have You On..Nice Burned Bridge Stupid

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Bill Burr is likely the reason Ant won't be on Rogan. After what Ant said about his shebeast, anyone who associates with Ant is dead to Bill. And Rogan is not going to betray a comic -- one of the rare 1000 -- over a mere civilian.
The Burr meltdown came after the last appearance so that will play a factor for sure. Rogan even sat them both down and Nana ended up going back in on Nia after Kenny tossed his ass into the trash.

Bridge-burning Moroccan.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He is the least funny comic maybe ever.
He's one of the most unfunny people ever. He doesn't understand humor or sarcasm or self deprecation or anything. If someone makes a joke to him he just fucking short-circuits.

The way he talks about comedy like it's a fucking high art proves he doesn't get it. He goes on about spending months at a time perfecting one sentence, choosing every word individually until it MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUURRRRRRRDDERRRRRS. Funny people don't need to do that. You’re not composing a symphony, asshole. You're either funny or you're not. That's the bottom line. If you're funny, it's not hard to be funny. You can just say funny shit, or say unfunny shit in funny ways. You can't learn it. That's why Joe Rogan has been working his ass off for his whole adult life on it and he's fucking terrible at it.

Another problem is he's not very creative, so that obviously leaks into his ability to be funny. That's why his tattoos suck. I remember him showing his sketchbook on the show and they were all fine and some even impressive, but it was just a bunch of muscley werewolves and shit like that. It was just his gay thoughts put on paper, just like his comedy. It's all just an outlet for his gay thoughts.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
It's just not worth the risk. He won't draw enough viewers to balance out the potential blowback. Rogan doesn't want to be henpecked about associating with the likes of Nana, with his massive wall of nigger tweets. Neither does anyone else with any sort of legitimate career to manage. Nana is forever condemned to associate with human garbage like Gavin and Geno, minor internet personalities who no one cares about. Even without the nigger tweets, who the fuck wants to hang around with a guy who spits on his own floor?
IMG_6903.jpeg

Forum Clout
He's one of the most unfunny people ever. He doesn't understand humor or sarcasm or self deprecation or anything. If someone makes a joke to him he just fucking short-circuits.

The way he talks about comedy like it's a fucking high art proves he doesn't get it. He goes on about spending months at a time perfecting one sentence, choosing every word individually until it MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUURRRRRRRDDERRRRRS. Funny people don't need to do that. You’re not composing a symphony, asshole. You're either funny or you're not. That's the bottom line. If you're funny, it's not hard to be funny. You can just say funny shit, or say unfunny shit in funny ways. You can't learn it. That's why Joe Rogan has been working his ass off for his whole adult life on it and he's fucking terrible at it.

Another problem is he's not very creative, so that obviously leaks into his ability to be funny. That's why his tattoos suck. I remember him showing his sketchbook on the show and they were all fine and some even impressive, but it was just a bunch of muscley werewolves and shit like that. It was just his gay thoughts put on paper, just like his comedy. It's all just an outlet for his gay thoughts.
HahaHAholeeeeeeeeeeeshit you really pounded that guy. I have to say, this is a very accurate summation of Joe Rogan. It's like he doesn't understand humor at all. He thinks he does, and he wants to be part of it, but he doesn't know how. It's like he's a small child watching his father shave. He wants to emulate him, so he goes through the motions so he can shave too, but he's not actually doing anything, nor does he realize it.

Bill Burr is likely the reason Ant won't be on Rogan. After what Ant said about his shebeast, anyone who associates with Ant is dead to Bill. And Rogan is not going to betray a comic -- one of the rare 1000 -- over a mere civilian.
And what would Nana even talk about? That retarded new book of his? I'm not sure how long it's been since his last tedious appearance on Rogan, but he had almost nothing to say then, and he's done even less since.

lowend73

Forum Clout
It's just not worth the risk. He won't draw enough viewers to balance out the potential blowback. Rogan doesn't want to be henpecked about associating with the likes of Nana, with his massive wall of nigger tweets. Neither does anyone else with any sort of legitimate career to manage. Nana is forever condemned to associate with human garbage like Gavin and Geno, minor internet personalities who no one cares about. Even without the nigger tweets, who the fuck wants to hang around with a guy who spits on his own floor?
Nana has bucktoothed , easily excitable Karl from WATP. He doesnt need Rogan. And i am sure that he will be his usually faggy self and push all the blame on Joe Rogan when he decides to treat us all to more butt fucking opinions

Forum Clout
When AntH beat up his girlfriend and went into rehab, nearly every NY comic and old friend of the show came in to guest host while he was out.

When AntH nearly died of a heart attack. Barely anyone even publicly wished him well.

That's how much of untouchable toxic pariah he has become in the last 5 years since he went full Klan on Twitter.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Rogan is actually the only person who actually does occasionally give Anthony a worthwhile platform anymore.

Other than that, Legion of Skanks have him on still but they straight up make fun of him for being a racist pedophile to his pocked up face.
The thing is, Ant hasn't been on JRE since summer 2021. When he visited Joe in 2022 to attend a UFC event, Joe notably did not record a podcast episode with him. I have not seen any social media engagement between the two since then.

Ant hasn't been on LOS since March 2023, either, and there's no telling if or when Luis would ever have him back on. I don't think he has any platforms left with just a shred of legitimacy in the comedy world.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The thing is, Ant hasn't been on JRE since summer 2021. When he visited Joe in 2022 to attend a UFC event, Joe notably did not record a podcast episode with him. I have not seen any social media engagement between the two since then.

Ant hasn't been on LOS since March 2023, either, and there's no telling if or when Luis would ever have him back on. I don't think he has any platforms left with just a shred of legitimacy in the comedy world.
Ignore all his controversies or racism because I doubt it matters to Joe or LOS. Why have him on? Why? He isn’t funny. He isn’t interesting. He can’t have a genuine discussion with the cronies in his bubble, let alone outsiders. No one wants to talk about nigger crime or twitter ragebait for 3 hours. What else is there? Childish video games? 60 year old movies? What he watched on TV last night? Maybe Ant caught a good rerun of mythbusters and could shittly “explain” to Rogan what would happen if you stuck your finger in a shotgun like Bugs Bunny.

He’s just an utterly worthless fucking human. His only value in this world was being a second banana. A breathing laugh track who could throw out a quip or reference once in a while. Now even that is gone and he has nothing. Just a scared boring little fruit.

Forum Clout
When AntH beat up his girlfriend and went into rehab, nearly every NY comic and old friend of the show came in to guest host while he was out.

When AntH nearly died of a heart attack. Barely anyone even publicly wished him well.

That's how much of untouchable toxic pariah he has become in the last 5 years since he went full Klan on Twitter.

He has killed his career unfortunately. The failure of Compound and the very public racism has done it to him and he will never bounce back. It's sad as well because in his prime he was very talented and funny seemingly without effort, he has killed his legacy.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Ignore all his controversies or racism because I doubt it matters to Joe or LOS. Why have him on? Why? He isn’t funny. He isn’t interesting. He can’t have a genuine discussion with the cronies in his bubble, let alone outsiders. No one wants to talk about nigger crime or twitter ragebait for 3 hours. What else is there? Childish video games? 60 year old movies? What he watched on TV last night? Maybe Ant caught a good rerun of mythbusters and could shittly “explain” to Rogan what would happen if you stuck your finger in a shotgun like Bugs Bunny.

He’s just an utterly worthless fucking human. His only value in this world was being a second banana. A breathing laugh track who could throw out a quip or reference once in a while. Now even that is gone and he has nothing. Just a scared boring little fruit.
His LOS appearances on YouTube do bring in some pretty high numbers. Last time I listened to him on it, Ant asked for a hotel room for Skankfest and Luis responded, “You’re a millionaire.” “I uhhh mean do you think I could get a room in Vegas that night?” He did not end up going and it was a very awkward crowbar in the conversation.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Nana and Rogan are perfectly suited to talk for three hours. Neither one of them lives in reality or is willing to confront the other about their nonsense. Two old ducks, sitting having tea and scones together, and talking out their asses about how they know everything.

I listened to what I guess was the last appearance by Nana and they are both so retarded it's almost good.

Joe went on a rant about how the people designing cars in the 1960s must have been on drugs, because that unlocked their creativity thus allowing them to design these amazing cars which are now worth so much money. He stated that nobody wants to pay big money for a car from the 1990s, despite that now happening. He thinks a 60's Camaro designer had ancient aliens speaking to him from another dimension to create the perfect car. All because he likes those cars and taking drugs. And he wasn't even joking because he's not capable of that.

Nana also said something wildly stupid and delusional that I've now forgotten and have no wish to re-listen to find it again.

edit: or maybe it was in the last Jordan Peterson episode he said that stuff. I went through Peterson and Cumia episodes back to back and they were both incredibly retarded.

Mateo

Forum Clout
Anth couldn't get a second sympathy appearance for the new "book". The blue tick next to the tweets calling for lynchings every day and celebrating the deaths of children makes it difficult to overlook

Another friendship soured by Nana's racism.
I recently read his first book and its hilarious how he tries so hard over and over to claim he's not racist and that it was all just jokes. but now he spends all day on twitter calling people niggers and is confused why Rogan won't have him on.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
Something just feels right about spending 6 hours listening to insane babbling of people who fell into the trap of believing their own shit. It's like taking a giant shit then feeling completely empty for the rest of the day.
I miss my early 20's