He's tweeted 'cyberstalker. report for impersonation and block' 50 times in the last 30 minutes

A normal person would have a cordial reply and explain the situation. Like "Sorry this person is bothering you. They're trolling you and pretending to be me. Would you mind reporting and/or blocking them? It would help me out. Thanks."

Austistic Pat: "Cyberstalker and imposter account. Report for impersonation and block." No explanation as to what the fuck he's talking about and he demands you take action without a please or a thank you. He is awful and fat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
A normal person would have a cordial reply and explain the situation. Like "Sorry this person is bothering you. They're trolling you and pretending to be me. Would you mind reporting and/or blocking them? It would help me out. Thanks."

Austistic Pat: "Cyberstalker and imposter account. Report for impersonation and block." No explanation as to what the fuck he's talking about and he demands you take action without a please or a thank you. He is awful and fat.
He is unable to be courteous or kind to anyone. He can’t even thank people, it’s all him barking orders like he’s some evil dictator. Even the people and his “peers” at this convention don’t really like him, they just tolerated him for networking reasons since he was at one time a published author. Now that he’s burned every bridge and nobody wants to work with him he’s useless. I hope this convention is when many decide to cut all contact with this pig because he brings nothing but problems and headaches.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Reminder that you can report him for targeted harassment without an account using this form:

You can add any of these tweets to the report:

This is what got him banned last time, the only difference being that he was using two accounts (stealthygeek and PatrickSTomlin1) last time to do this to SomervilleDan and Agatha1817.
I’ve been double reporting them for that and using the reply as spam

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
He's still fucking going with this shit...

f2cd828932fc89146d7ed5368388355d.PNG

22 times in the last hour alone. He legitimately must've tweeted that 100+ times today.

What a completely insane fuck he is.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He's still fucking going with this shit...

f2cd828932fc89146d7ed5368388355d.PNG

22 times in the last hour alone. He legitimately must've tweeted that 100+ times today.

What a completely insane fuck he is.

I just made myself nauseous going through his twitter looking for when he said that he and Niki are too busy with their traveling/careers to have children. He did say it though. This is what he meant.

G

Hes a fat Karen.

G

I say we get some more Pats probably biding commentary.

Imagine him responding to 300 cyberstalker tweets a day during the con.