He's in his 40s and doesn't have a garage or a proper covered carport

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
and that's just pathetic. Car insurance actually charges you more if your vehicle isn't parked under cover on your property. I'm sure there are some exceptions depending on where you live - even nice houses in my capital have permit parking out front in lieu of a garage - but he's living in lower-middle class suburbia, not NY or Florida or something.

I had my first garage at 23, and I was just working a regular full-time job, nothing special.

Surely the council wouldn't prevent his parking space from having a frame built around it, with even just corrugated plastic put over the top.

The fact that he complains about half of the voters in his country plus the politicians themselves when he is grossly incompetent... that's annoying.

Riccardo Bosi

Where i live you can’t even buy an apartment with a decent middle-income. I could only dream of a garage. *Sniff*.
It's gotten/getting really bad here too, but of course there are exceptions, like I say. There are a lot of places in Europe, UK, US etc. where it doesn't even seem feasible to own a car, which I couldn't imagine because where I'm from, not owning a car or having a license is downright intolerable.

But this fat nigger (Rick Thomas) owns a 2008 car (a Mustang converted to a V6) and leaves it out in the weather in American suburbia, but he says he's a car guy. Car guys don't leave their car outside unless it's some rust bucket that's used for work.

Pat sucks shit, is my point.

Riccardo Bosi

Gotta disagree there Torquis. Anyone that parks inside the garage and doesnt use it as a storage room is a weirdo if you ask me
Well, as long as you have the garage, at least it means 1) you have a garage, and 2) you save on insurance. There are some instances where the garage can only be used for storage, i.e. it's an old house and the garage is not high or big enough for a modern SUV.

I've done the "store everything in the garage" thing and I hated it, because all your boxes and shit get fucking dusty. I store my shit in the spare bedroom, and that's the room where I hang clothes to dry if the weather is shit. It's so nice, in Winter, to not actually have to go outside between leaving the house and getting in the car, and it's not icy on the windshield and all of that condensation shit.

The ultimate guy thing, of course, is the garage/shed that's big enough for a TV, a couch, all the power tools, a fridge, dartboard, pool table etc. Stuff that was taken for granted 30 years ago.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
and that's just pathetic. Car insurance actually charges you more if your vehicle isn't parked under cover on your property. I'm sure there are some exceptions depending on where you live - even nice houses in my capital have permit parking out front in lieu of a garage - but he's living in lower-middle class suburbia, not NY or Florida or something.

I had my first garage at 23, and I was just working a regular full-time job, nothing special.

Surely the council wouldn't prevent his parking space from having a frame built around it, with even just corrugated plastic put over the top.

The fact that he complains about half of the voters in his country plus the politicians themselves when he is grossly incompetent... that's annoying.
I’ve had a garage at every apartment except for my first and, of course at my house. I lived in a major city for awhile and rented in the basement parking garage (Opie).

I think that parking pit at Pig’s place was probably at one point a garage that got demolished. It seems like the surrounding houses all have a garage. You’d think he’d want even a carport at least to protect the motorcycle.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
He should read that Torque Wheeler blog about properly storing your car