He's got almost 50k twitter followers but can't monetize a youtube channel

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Ridiculous. I have a monetized YouTube channel and I've never shown my face on the internet. You'll never find my channel Rick, because it has nothing to do with anything you think it does. It took years of grind to become monetized. I make so low money on it vs time put in it's not even a side hustle. I just like knowing I made someone smile, and if I can get a few extra bucks doing so then so be it, all is right in the world. You are a greedy little bitch that gave up on YouTube. Because you don't have what it takes to grind for for years. What you put out there is only positive to people for mocking it. I put out a video 4 days that just cracked 4k views, not much I know, but all those 4k people came away feeling either idgaf or smiling, or probably both. It's called confidence Pat. But also thank you for teaching me true hatred, now all the hate I have within me can be directed at one single entity. I hate you more than I knew it was possible to hate another living creature. I'll text you tomorrow, and also call hooligans a few times LOL, and I won't even post screenshots because you are my own personal twirling pig . Yours in Christ (seriously man find God) -Billklacks

G

Found OP’s YouTube channel

[MEDIA=youtube]tn--z1HCg9U[/MEDIA]
Kids aren't built like they used to be.

They're built far, far more pussified. That's why our society is fucked.

1661421651158.png

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Kids aren't built like they used to be.

They're built far, far more pussified. That's why our society is fucked.

View attachment 61787

Although that’s no doubt the case in lots of places, it’s not universal. You have to be conscious of becoming a boomer, and only being served bias confirming hatred of young people. “Back in my day” type shit.

Break the conditioning brother man, there’s plenty of reason to be optimistic for the future. It’s now counter culture for young people to be temperate religious men who want to provide. There’s some incredible zoomer memes from based zoomers who hate all the same shit we do.

He's a lazy moron with no work ethic or common sense. Just the views and comments from us would play the algorithm in his favor giving him a HUGE advantage over anyone else.

He could be successful on YouTube, Twitch + any other platform like it. I really hope he does because I'm not quite obsessed etc etc. But he won't because he's a fat stupid stubborn petulant childy childy child.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
He's a lazy moron with no work ethic or common sense. Just the views and comments from us would play the algorithm in his favor giving him a HUGE advantage over anyone else.

He could be successful on YouTube, Twitch + any other platform like it. I really hope he does because I'm not quite obsessed etc etc. But he won't because he's a fat stupid stubborn petulant childy childy child.

That’s a really good point, all these platforms value negative interaction and encourage it, it’s the best way to keep people glued to the screen.

We really would boost his shit tremendously unwittingly because we’d watch his videos out of hate, down vote them and comment that he’s a fat pedophile etc

It sounds crazy but it would work in his favour for the algorithms.

SensibleKeks

A friend of mine has became a successful author selling 10ks of books. He is a first time author and has already outsold all of Pat's books combined. Over 50% of his sales are audiobook and the rest are ebooks. Only 1% are softcover sales.

He first got successful by giving away book chapters for free, gaining a following, creating a Patreon and them getting noticed by a publisher. The only social media platforms publishers cares about now is TikTok and Patreon. My friend doesn't even has a twitter.

He is going to DragonCon to promote his book and go on a panel. According to him:

"I applied to be a Professional attendee, which means my name is on the programming and I get to go on panels it's also a prestigious thing, the con organizers have to decide if you're "famous/worthwhile" enough to fill up their limited Professional slots the down side is the panels thing lol"

He is on a panel discussing the same topic "using social media to gain an audience" that Pat is giving at Convergence.

When I asked him if he was going to do any hand selling at DragonCon, he just laughed at me. They way he explained it, since almost all of his sales (especially in the fantasy genre) are digital, selling softcover books isn't worth it and those that do are out of touch of today's market.

Last edited: