He's drunk as fuck

Will Tate

Oven March
He really is completely radicalized, never any thought, just straight to state sanctioned violence. This soft piggy would never dare violence on his own, though. It's always weaklings and nerd who have never fought who talk like this, always maximum cruelty, good guy bad guy, like in his comic books.
Wrong again, little nothing, Pat doesn't read comic books, because he can't read, plus he is a posturing fake nerd faggot who has no soul. He knows nothing about Captain America besides stupid Chris Evans plays him.
Offer's still open, by the way, piggy-boy: tweet a picture of your comic book collection and I'll email you my dox. Or start a podcast about you and wait for the inevitable, same result. But I kid Dan.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Add a beard and it’s Dave Grohl. That’s why he loves the Foo Fighters so much. She married him because he’s the closest thing to a woman without being one and he married her because she’s the closet thing to a man without being one. That’s the “things” they’re into.
Ho-lee shit. I never thought about that...she looks like him sans beard. Patrick is gay for Dave Grohl.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
The only mystery, atalker...

E86-CE0-E4-247-C-4844-9-A95-DEE7-A1-BE9100.jpg

...is when the knock will come. Tick. Tock.
What the fuck is pedophile Paul self congratulating for? Pushing a brew button?

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Wrong again, little nothing, Pat doesn't read comic books, because he can't read, plus he is a posturing fake nerd faggot who has no soul. He knows nothing about Captain America besides stupid Chris Evans plays him.
Offer's still open, by the way, piggy-boy: tweet a picture of your comic book collection and I'll email you my dox. Or start a podcast about you and wait for the inevitable, same result. But I kid Dan.
Do you read comics? Because I am always down to bitch about the current state of that industry with someone.

What the fuck is pedophile Paul self congratulating for? Pushing a brew button?
"I'm so thirsty, Paul".