He's apparently contacted his state senator (the democrat one), his governor, and Milwaukee FBI about us.

G

The irony of this all is of he just contacted Republican Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, this place would be shut down in 24 hours, with most of its users extradited from India to Wisconsin to face the death penalty for their cyber crimes.
Yeah I had a similar thought. I was imagining how funny it would be if the Republican Senator had some kind of connection with the FBI and could help Rick, but Rick refuses to contact him because he's a Republican.

3AOmV8_d_400x400.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The only time the FBI gives a shit about Twitter is when someone sends a flashing GIF to one of their pedophile informants, causing him to shit his pants repeatedly and go into vapor lock.
It’s too damn bad Eichenwalds yenta wife found him flopping like a fish on the floor before natural selection was finished with its work.

Allegedly Uncle Paul got PrinceJvstin as a reference to the teenage boy Eichenwald was “allegedly” molesting, who’s name was Justin.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Felony RIB harassment, atalker.
Im International so I guess I should be waiting for Interpol to knock at my door....
At one stage I was on a no fly list and I am still on lists.... Can you imagine if on my holiday to see NIN in June I get pulled in and I think its that but it's fucking pat posting?! 😂 😂 😂
Oh no wait authorities don't give a fuck!

G

Im International so I guess I should be waiting for Interpol to knock at my door....
At one stage I was on a no fly list and I am still on lists.... Can you imagine if on my holiday to see NIN in June I get pulled in and I think its that but it's fucking pat posting?! 😂 😂 😂
Oh no wait authorities don't give a fuck!
WRONG AGAIN, ATALKER. Felony rib tickling is an international crime.