He's apparently contacted his state senator (the democrat one), his governor, and Milwaukee FBI about us.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
25.png

Because we're doing nothing illegal, you dumb pig. Everything that has happened is on you.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Lol he really is a deranged porcine prick...

The senator to his assistant Stevens...

'' Stevens, drop everything. Clear my schedule. Call my wife and tell her ill be late... A constitutant of mine has been called fat, a pig and told that he makes pepperoni from negro children on the Internet ..dear god. Get the local FBI chief on the phone and get me Homeland Security....
''you are a fat faggot with bitch tits''
Good god almighty Stevens I want these animals FOUND! I want them found NOW and I want them brought in alive, ALIVE DAMMIT!I want them alive so my constitutant Patrick can look them in the eye...and say he's not fat and that no African American gentlemen expell gas into her vagina. to their cowardly faces....
call up Supreme Court Justice Smith for the special warrants... We've a little trip we need to book for these evil terrorists...i hear Guantanamo Bay has room at the inn...and Stevens, call the event coordinator... Patrick will need to be honoured''

I always like to think that anyone actually investigating this shit SEES pat posting and the memes, the riffing and of course having dealt with the cunt, and his arrogant manner, just instantly gets it...is like' oh yeah he is a rude know it all pig boy'

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Since he has lost multiple cases on the judicial level he is going to complain to the legislative branch. This is the kind of tattletale he is. He really thinks they are going to drop what they are doing because he fights with people on the internet and loses. Pat trying to use his white privilege and abuse the system.

RobertMewler

Since he has lost multiple cases on the judicial level he is going to complain to the legislative branch. This is the kind of tattletale he is. He really thinks they are going to drop what they are doing because he fights with people on the internet and loses. Pat trying to use his white privilege and abuse the system.
Next stop: Executive Branch. "Biden and I will have a conversation."

Sink Inspector

SFWA hate site monitoring agent #2
I love to think of all the people he has personally turned into pat watchers, like if you show 100 people the KF thread, at least a couple are bound to stick

people he actually interacts with, his neighbors, niki's family, the milwaukee cops FOR SURE, court staff, lawfirm staff, etc, etc, etc. They are among us and think he's a fat retard

G

Next stop: Executive Branch. "Biden and I will have a conversation."
The funny part is, he's pressing hard on this the last week, he clearly got bad news. He thinks if one of us get caught now it invalidates the quashes. Like a new judge is going vacate those orders because despite thinking some of us defamed him, quasi didn't but somehow sourcing a name makes Quasi libel as a Doe. This is a Hail Mary by a guy that knows nothing about the law.

G

Lol he really is a deranged porcine prick...

The senator to his assistant Stevens...

'' Stevens, drop everything. Clear my schedule. Call my wife and tell her ill be late... A constitutant of mine has been called fat, a pig and told that he makes pepperoni from negro children on the Internet ..dear god. Get the local FBI chief on the phone and get me Homeland Security....
''you are a fat faggot with bitch tits''
Good god almighty Stevens I want these animals FOUND! I want them found NOW and I want them brought in alive, ALIVE DAMMIT!I want them alive so my constitutant Patrick can look them in the eye...and say he's not fat and that no African American gentlemen expell gas into her vagina. to their cowardly faces....
call up Supreme Court Justice Smith for the special warrants... We've a little trip we need to book for these evil terrorists...i hear Guantanamo Bay has room at the inn...and Stevens, call the event coordinator... Patrick will need to be honoured''

I always like to think that anyone actually investigating this shit SEES pat posting and the memes, the riffing and of course having dealt with the cunt, and his arrogant manner, just instantly gets it...is like' oh yeah he is a rude know it all pig boy'
Felony RIB harassment, atalker.