• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's aged like shit in 10 years.

Forum Clout
Dare I say it - he comes across as fairly normal in the bits I've seen of that interview. I think that was before Twitter, alcohol and Trump fully rotted his brain. Imagine if he knew then what his life would be like a decade in the future.
He should be used as a case study on the negative effects of social media. There should be 3 top level professors in white coats with clipboards observing every aspect of this pig.

Forum Clout
Dare I say it - he comes across as fairly normal in the bits I've seen of that interview. I think that was before Twitter, alcohol and Trump fully rotted his brain. Imagine if he knew then what his life would be like a decade in the future.
Go to like the 33 minute mark where he presents this trope that every fucking loser ever does, that the HS winners are all losers and the losers are all winners. I went to school with a guy who was great wrestler, football player, and top 10 in the class, went to West Point, is filthy rich, has always been a success, same with many others. I also remember losers that still are losers, loading trucks now at 50 plus. The Hollywood super smart nerd being forced to do homework for the super jock doesn't exist in the real world. Also and I might be biased but sports and being at least decent leads to real world success in other fields. It teaches hard work pays off, that losing is always possible and not always fair, and that winning is the best feeling.

Every HS football player got that "this is for most of you seniors your last game ever" speech. A lucky few got it 4-5 years later and almost non existent select group played later as pros. All of these people walked away after the end better for it. Somehow this fat loser with a 1.2 GPA was turning his 33 year old self in a shitty apartment into something better than the Westfield HS nose guard who at 33 had 3 kids and lived in a 4 br 3 bath house with 5 acres, a wife, 3 kids, 2 new or nearly new cars, 2 dogs and Packers season tickets and running his family's million dollar a year plumbing business. Everything about Pat is some appeal to makeup for being a total loser as a kid and is full of hate. If they could only see me now was how he felt at 33, I wonder how he feels a decade later as those classmates probably laugh about him.

G

Go to like the 33 minute mark where he presents this trope that every fucking loser ever does, that the HS winners are all losers and the losers are all winners. I went to school with a guy who was great wrestler, football player, and top 10 in the class, went to West Point, is filthy rich, has always been a success, same with many others. I also remember losers that still are losers, loading trucks now at 50 plus. The Hollywood super smart nerd being forced to do homework for the super jock doesn't exist in the real world. Also and I might be biased but sports and being at least decent leads to real world success in other fields. It teaches hard work pays off, that losing is always possible and not always fair, and that winning is the best feeling.

Every HS football player got that "this is for most of you seniors your last game ever" speech. A lucky few got it 4-5 years later and almost non existent select group played later as pros. All of these people walked away after the end better for it. Somehow this fat loser with a 1.2 GPA was turning his 33 year old self in a shitty apartment into something better than the Westfield HS nose guard who at 33 had 3 kids and lived in a 4 br 3 bath house with 5 acres, a wife, 3 kids, 2 new or nearly new cars, 2 dogs and Packers season tickets and running his family's million dollar a year plumbing business. Everything about Pat is some appeal to makeup for being a total loser as a kid and is full of hate. If they could only see me now was how he felt at 33, I wonder how he feels a decade later as those classmates probably laugh about him.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He should be used as a case study on the negative effects of social media. There should be 3 top level professors in white coats with clipboards observing every aspect of this pig.

It's funny how you can legitimately put every negative thing that's happened to him in the last 10 years down to his social media addiction. Being fucked with, becoming a world famous lolpig, the lawsuit, being dropped by his publisher - it all stems from his crippling Twitter addiction. That platform has legit ruined his life and he paid $5000 for the privilege.

What an idiotic pig/human hybrid.

G

It's funny how you can legitimately put every negative thing that's happened to him in the last 10 years down to his social media addiction. Being fucked with, becoming a world famous lolpig, the lawsuit, being dropped by his publisher - it all stems from his crippling Twitter addiction. That platform has legit ruined his life and he paid $5000 for the privilege.

What an idiotic pig/human hybrid.
:image_9253_lg:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1708101578678.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

Forum Clout

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Nice jazz hands, stupid.

Was he already with Niki in the first clip? He's so gay, and completely comfortable with himself for the most part (go to like the 33 minute mark...).

Fast forward 10 years later and he's in full swing @stealthygeek mode, trying to be all stoic and manly about his stupid life situation. Even then there's glimpses of his sassiness ("sooooo fucking funny" *rolls eyes and twitches*).

When he croaks they should examine his brain. I wonder how it compares to a crack addict, or Chris Benoit's.

Forum Clout

G

Wouldn’t change a single thing, child.