• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He’s absolutely broken down

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
so in the end how much slave money does moo take home?
Sadly we will never know how much he actually banked from it after expenses.

Did joe make this gig today or did he have to cancel it?

1721580234323.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It really is impossible for him to be anything but a near caricature of himself. Boasting about a fucking airport bar.
He's gotta show everyone he's a big shot who deserves the best after being treated like an unimportant moron for 4 months. This is her m saying "princess cruises didn't even know who they were dealing with". Gotta love how utterly transparent Joe is in everything he does. Also how does nigger garbage like Joe get access to this?

Another major personal triumph for Joe. This time, our hero survived a job playing shitty old classic rock tunes for three hours a night, thus he richly deserves to spend some downtime at a luxurious airport bar. Joe's niggerish genes will really come to the fore now, and he'll be unable to resist the urge to "treat himself" as a reward for a job well done, which will eat right through the $500 profit he made.

"AHHHH (grunt grunt groan)...it's SO GOOD to sit on a REAL couch again! While I was at sea...."

"AHHHH (grunt grunt groan)...it's SO GOOD to take a shit in my own bathroom again! While I was at sea..."

"AHHHH (grunt grunt groan)...it's SO GOOD to stretch out on my own bed again! While I was at sea..."

Hard not to feel bad for the Sea Hag and that wayward daughter of his, what with the decrepit old gasbag lumbering back home and all. It's gonna be brutal. And once he gets a few plates of that slop he likes to eat back in him, he'll be ripping ass into the sofa cushion all week. It's a nightmarish scenario, all right.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
"AHHHH (grunt grunt groan)...it's SO GOOD to sit on a REAL couch again! While I was at sea...."

"AHHHH (grunt grunt groan)...it's SO GOOD to take a shit in my own bathroom again! While I was at sea..."

"AHHHH (grunt grunt groan)...it's SO GOOD to stretch out on my own bed again! While I was at sea..."

Hard not to feel bad for the Sea Hag and that wayward daughter of his, what with the decrepit old gasbag lumbering back home and all. It's gonna be brutal. And once he gets a few plates of that slop he likes to eat back in him, he'll be ripping ass into the sofa cushion all week. It's a nightmarish scenario, all right.
You think he'll eventually imply that he's been absolutely fucking the shit out of Carol several times a day? Perhaps so passionately and expertly that his daughter has had to leave the house to get away from Carol's moans and screams of pure ecstasy? I think so.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
You think he'll eventually imply that he's been absolutely fucking the shit out of Carol several times a day? Perhaps so passionately and expertly that his daughter has had to leave the house to get away from Carol's moans and screams of pure ecstasy? I think so.
He’ll fuck her so good and long the result will be a flood of biblical proportions 🌊

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
That's probably the shittiest lounge in Heathrow. (the good ones are the Virgin Atlantic or Emirates the BA one was shit last time I went there and it actually really upset me) It's not terrible but usually it's packed. I can imagine Joe talking to people at the bar and making the biggest ass of himself.

"Joe, you haven't fucked me in like a year."

"I told you, it's my blood sugar, that cruise ship food."

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

Within a few months it will morph into "when I was touring Europe...."

TorpidSloth

That's probably the shittiest lounge in Heathrow. (the good ones are the Virgin Atlantic or Emirates the BA one was shit last time I went there and it actually really upset me) It's not terrible but usually it's packed. I can imagine Joe talking to people at the bar and making the biggest ass of himself.
I was at the BA one at Heathrow T5 the Saturday before last. Decent breakfast buffet. Emirates and Singapore have the best ime

I think the Platinum card has some good benefits with the concierge service but I do also travel a lot for work. Would never get an AMEX black card though but I do have the Visa.
Is there a good, practical use for concierge? Genuinely curious. I keep forgetting about it. The one time I used it, it felt like they just Google'd something for me. I guess it doesn't matter as even with the rate increases, it still makes sense for my use/patterns.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Is there a good, practical use for concierge? Genuinely curious. I keep forgetting about it. The one time I used it, it felt like they just Google'd something for me. I guess it doesn't matter as even with the rate increases, it still makes sense for my use/patterns.
I use it to get reservations in difficult to book restaurants mostly or if I need a car with a driver or last minute reservations at a hotel or something. I dunno how useful it is for the average person with an iPhone but I have used it to send my wife flowers on Mother's Day when I wasn't home and forgot all about it. I just gave them a budget.