He’s absolutely broken down

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Joseph has maybe 10 more years left, and this cruise took half of that.

451F7D77-C91F-472B-9B53-AEF849D761BF.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
AMEX Centurion lounges fucking suck and are always fucking packed. Fuck you and your little “reserved” cards. This table is reserved for who? This isn’t a fucking restaurant. The Dominican who puts the food out is never going to notice or care that I’m sitting in one of your precious reserved tables

I am downgrading my platinum card this year. Too fucking expensive and I don’t travel enough anymore.

The fact that Joe Cumia has one is exactly why you shouldn’t waste your time on going to their lounges.

AMEX Centurion lounges fucking suck and are always fucking packed. Fuck you and your little “reserved” cards. This table is reserved for who? This isn’t a fucking restaurant. The Dominican who puts the food out is never going to notice or care that I’m sitting in one of your precious reserved tables

I am downgrading my platinum card this year. Too fucking expensive and I don’t travel enough anymore.

The fact that Joe Cumia has one is exactly why you shouldn’t waste your time on going to their lounges.
I love that Joe has one. A $700 annual fee and how many times a year does he travel? 3 or 4 times? Yeah, nice financial investment, stupid.

I've never been to a lounge. You can #Ruiz there for free? They got any other cool shit?
Pretty much. They've got food and drinks. You get in by either flying international in business or having a card like Joe. The ones you get access to with a card are almost always packed and not worth it, the airline specific ones are usually better; they're nicer and less packed.

The nicest one I've been in was the Al Mourjan lounge in Doha, Qatar.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

I think the Platinum card has some good benefits with the concierge service but I do also travel a lot for work. Would never get an AMEX black card though but I do have the Visa.