• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He’s a comedic genius

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Then why aren't they remotely funny in conversation?
I saw the Skankfest podcast you were talking about. They both definitely bombed there, I won’t deny that. It wasn’t an easy show for them to do though since they didn’t know anyone else there besides Luis and the episode in general was a complete dud. But I still think Nick is very funny conversationally. The only problem is all of their new stuff is aggressively paywalled or timegated. Here’s Nick telling a story from when he used to sell cars:

Forum Clout
I saw the Skankfest podcast you were talking about. They both definitely bombed there, I won’t deny that. It wasn’t an easy show for them to do though since they didn’t know anyone else there besides Luis and the episode in general was a complete dud. But I still think Nick is very funny conversationally. The only problem is all of their new stuff is aggressively paywalled or timegated. Here’s Nick telling a story from when he used to sell cars:

If this is the story where he said he was gay with PC Friars players with that annoying wop that kept yelling about cars, credit to Nick, it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard anybody do and it's funnier than anything Sam's done, even morseo because it was on the fly.