• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He’s a comedic genius

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240107_212621_Brave.jpg

Do ya. Has he. Is it. Will he.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He seems like he has 1 good bit for every 20 "Tim and Eric SO RANDOM" duds. Then again, that's a better ratio than most modern comedians.

He and Nick both seem like utterly fucking exhausting people to know.
I assumed the same about Nick until I watched some of his streams. He actually seems like a pretty down to earth and friendly guy. But at this point he makes quite a bit of money and doesn’t have a desperate need to keep doing random shit like Sam.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
This is entertaining/funny to 16 year olds.
Figured youre in a state of arrested development since you live at home with mommy and haven’t figured out your career since moonlighting as a nigger wannabe didnt work out…this just confirms it.

View attachment 175445
All I see there is a handsome white dude. Car crash me some more because we totally need more forum “heels.”

G

All I see there is a handsome white dude. Car crash me some more because we totally need more forum “heels.”

Sure, dismiss my hard hitting criticism of your current situation by labeling it as nonsense from a “heel”
You’ll think about this post as you fall asleep at night after momma cooks you dinner

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Sure, dismiss my hard hitting criticism of your current situation by labeling it as nonsense from a “heel”
You’ll think about this post as you fall asleep at night after momma cooks you dinner
My mother is crippled. Keep up with the lore if you’re going to insist on mocking me.

G

My mother is crippled. Keep up with the lore if you’re going to insist on mocking me.

There’s really nothing to mock.
Being a chubby 31 years old alcoholic living at home after a failed rap career as a white guy… and spending all your time in the off topic section of a dead radio forum….
is just sad
Maybe look into the trades, pal.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Being a chubby 31 years old alcoholic living at home after a failed rap career as a white guy… and spending all your time in the off topic section of a dead radio forum….
is just sad
I’m very skinny and I have an accounting degree. Life is fine over here. Nice profile picture, that dude is handsome as fuck. I won’t deny the alcoholism though.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
is just sad
what's more sad is thinking you're somehow above anyone here, all whilst being a babbling mong whom adds approximately nothing. what's your primary account so we can shun you?

G

what's more sad is thinking you're somehow above anyone here, all whilst being a babbling mong whom adds approximately nothing. what's your primary account so we can shun you?

Ew. You’re not part of a community, stupid.
This is my only account.
Keep white knighting for calvin, maybe he’ll hook you up with the record label that passed him over.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I assumed the same about Nick until I watched some of his streams. He actually seems like a pretty down to earth and friendly guy. But at this point he makes quite a bit of money and doesn’t have a desperate need to keep doing random shit like Sam.
Sam and Nick were on one of the live podcasts at Skankfest. Sam can throw out the odd funnyish line off the cuff but he was mostly doing some Andy Kaufman bullshit where he keeps asking everyone the exact same "sO rAnDoM" question. I don't think Nick knows how to be funny at all. He was silent the entire time except for when he'd aggressively scream some goofy phrase into the mic that he kept repeating. I have almost no respect for either of them. But I'm sure some fag will tell me that it's comedic performance art and it's going over my head. "It's funny because it ISN'T funny, boomer!"

Screaming does not equate to funny. Tim Robinson has this same problem except he's capable of being fucking hilarious and doesn't see himself as a cult leader for faggots. Connor O'Malley does nothing but frantically scream and it sucks.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Sam and Nick were on one of the live podcasts at Skankfest. Sam can throw out the odd funnyish line off the cuff but he was mostly doing some Andy Kaufman bullshit where he keeps asking everyone the exact same "sO rAnDoM" question. I don't think Nick knows how to be funny at all. He was silent the entire time except for when he'd aggressively scream some goofy phrase into the mic that he kept repeating. I have almost no respect for either of them. But I'm sure some fag will tell me that it's comedic performance art and it's going over my head. "It's funny because it ISN'T funny, boomer!"

Screaming does not equate to funny. Tim Robinson has this same problem except he's capable of being fucking hilarious and doesn't see himself as a cult leader for faggots. Connor O'Malley does nothing but frantically scream and it sucks.
Sam and Nick are hilarious. MDE was genius tier.