Herpes

G

A friend of mine has posted a few pictures of him, his wife and their kid on our WhatsApp group. In more than a couple of them, she's had what looks like a cold sore on her upper lip. Does that mean she's a cock slobbering whore or just simply immuno-repressed?

G

Where the fuck has that mouth been?!
She was such a slut 😰

The only thing I can think of is when I ate the pussy of this disgusting whore a year ago. Worst night of my life and it continues to haunt me.

Torquie is a Bushman of the Kalahari?

B99E1D81-53AD-4223-8D77-D714FF480653.gif

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'm reading through this thraed, and I have one question:

do all of you post while under the influence of some sort of recreational drug?
I only use chemicals intended for serious research, not silly drugs people take for "recreation".
Just some edibles to take the edge off, brother.
Motherfucked again! I was just going to make some derisive comment about space cake. Well played. As an aside, you got any good slurs we don't get in the States? Not tourist shit like how you say "nigger" (probably "neger" or something with a "j" thrown in for no good reason) or whatever, I mean the good stuff.

G

I only use chemicals intended for serious research, not silly drugs people take for "recreation".

Motherfucked again! I was just going to make some derisive comment about space cake. Well played. As an aside, you got any good slurs we don't get in the States? Not tourist shit like how you say "nigger" (probably "neger" or something with a "j" thrown in for no good reason) or whatever, I mean the good stuff.

We swear a lot with diseases like Cakehorn just did.

G

Has anyone see the "Real ones" interview with Shia labouf? He mentions his mouth herpes A LOT!

P.S.

I've had mouth herpes since I was like 4. They suck, but I've never given them to anyone.