Herpes

G

What the fuck

There's a red mark where my mustache would grow, so not actually on the lip. It's not a scab or anything, the skin is just really red.

Is that herpes? Or does herpes just go on the lip and look more like a sore?

It's sort of like a razor burn but it's always there. But really flares up when I shave, which I did today.

Fuck!

G

You’ve got monkeypox my friend. R.I.P.!
Okay, I google imaged herpes and it's not that. But it looks bad. If I mistook it for herpes, a lot of people will.

It's like a rash or something. Looks really bad today.

Not good mannnn

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
What the fuck

There's a red mark where my mustache would grow, so not actually on the lip. It's not a scab or anything, the skin is just really red.

It's sort of like a razor burn but it's always there. But really flares up when I shave, which I did today.

Fuck!
Monkey pox, stop drinking gay piss

What the fuck

Fuck!
Nah it’s not herpes. Herpes is more a raised sore that tingles. I’m not sure what’s going on with you but it’s probably nothing to be alarmed by. Even so, I’d definitely call Dr. Steve.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Possibilities: ingrown hair, blocked pore, infected sebaceous gland, tiny shaving cut that got infected.
How long has it been like that? If it's just a few days, then you probably just got an infected follicle or little cut. If it's been like that for a week or more, get it looked at.
Edit: that this place is your seeming go-to for medical advice worries me a lot more than whatever's wrong with your lip.

G

Possibilities: ingrown hair, blocked pore, infected sebaceous gland, tiny shaving cut that got infected.
How long has it been like that? If it's just a few days, then you probably just got an infected follicle or little cut. If it's been like that for a week or more, get it looked at.
It's maybe been like this for a year at most but it was light and unnoticable. I shaved this morning and it was red as fuck. It covers whole ride half of above my lip. Like a red discoloration of the skin.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It's maybe been like this for a year at most but it was light and unnoticable. I shaved this morning and it was red as fuck. It covers whole ride half of above my lip. Like a red discoloration of the skin.
Nigga go see a doctor. All my guesses were acute, this sounds more chronic. Might be a little sebaceous cyst, those are nbd. Might be face cancer, best get it diagnosed.
Edit: I misread that. Nice reading comprehension stupid. If you want a DIY solution, try some antifungal cream. If that clears it up, you need to warsh your face better going forward.

Nigga go see a doctor. All my guesses were acute, this sounds more chronic. Might be a little sebaceous cyst, those are nbd. Might be face cancer, best get it diagnosed.
Edit: I misread that. Nice reading comprehension stupid. If you want a DIY solution, try some antifungal cream. If that clears it up, you need to warsh your face better going forward.
Yeah I second that, go to a Doctor. Remember, an ingrown hair almost killed Fred from Brooklyn.

G

Only one solution, you have to cut your face……. OFF!

1663537681918.jpeg