Here's why Pat loves Twitter

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I dont go out looking for nazis, as i assume they deff wont approve of me and my family, but im MUCH more scared of blacks+black crime when i go towards the city than I ever have been of nazis anywhere. I dont know that ive ever even seen a real nazi before. The only “neo nazis” ive ever seen were at punk shows as a teenager and the “nazi” part was just kinda an edgy style at the time. They werent out dealing drugs and playing the knockout game for fun. They honestly always just kept to themselves. The blex wreak so much more havoc than the 2 legit real nazis we have goose stepping around Richmond. I know we have biker gangs like Mongols and Aryan Brotherhood/AB/1-2 but they dont rly do anything but sell meth and fight each other. They dont even jump black people or anything that Patrick imagines in his little 1.2 brain.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I dont go out looking for nazis, as i assume they deff wont approve of me and my family, but im MUCH more scared of blacks+black crime when i go towards the city than I ever have been of nazis anywhere. I dont know that ive ever even seen a real nazi before. The only “neo nazis” ive ever seen were at punk shows as a teenager and the “nazi” part was just kinda an edgy style at the time. They werent out dealing drugs and playing the knockout game for fun. They honestly always just kept to themselves. The blex wreak so much more havoc than the 2 legit real nazis we have goose stepping around Richmond. I know we have biker gangs like Mongols and Aryan Brotherhood/AB/1-2 but they dont rly do anything but sell meth and fight each other. They dont even jump black people or anything that Patrick imagines in his little 1.2 brain.
Patrick the 1.2 percenter

The mongols are largely Latino. Firmed because clubs like the Hells Angels wouldn't take non white members. But I've been in a bar where 4-5 mongols were hanging several times and they never bothered anyone. Whereas if that were an equal amount of thugged out blacks...

Phish

Patrick the 1.2 percenter

The mongols are largely Latino. Firmed because clubs like the Hells Angels wouldn't take non white members. But I've been in a bar where 4-5 mongols were hanging several times and they never bothered anyone. Whereas if that were an equal amount of thugged out blacks...
Youre right. Im mistaken. Its the Pagans we have out here not Mongols. But same deal. If you dont fuck with them, they dont fuck w you. If you swing on one Pagan, they jump you like a pack of feral Nigs. But thats only if you initiate interaction. They dont want the heat on them for beating your dumb ass into a coma. Try walking through any black ghetto neighborhood as a white guy and see how long it takes for “your shoes, coat and your hat tooken”. Gimme Da Loot Gimme Da Loot muhfukkah. Theyll leave you for dead as children step over your body. The disrespect white people get makes me fucking sick. Like thinking of the inside Lizzos pock marked buttcheeks sick.

Last edited:

Stent

Parody account. Relax, ya twink
Here's another German proverb: "We fucked our own country up permanently with failed multi-cultural and immigration policies but we still think we can tell everyone else what to do."

It's not quite as pithy but I'm reminded of it every time the Germans offer advice on anything.

Phish

There's groups of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan that literally fuck little boys and girls- I'm pretty sure that US soldiers and the MSM have some weird vow of silence as it's never talked about or reported on- I think you can Google it, but a lot of results are hidden.
I remember it. The local police fuck the little boys in order for the police not to fuck w their families+crops. One of my marine friends said it was so hard not to mow down full villages of grown men who found no issue for trading their children to police for sex. He said it was so weird because youre there to “protect them and their weed + poppy fields from Al Quada”. That was his job. He said he felt like he was fighting the wrong side of the fight. Hes got pics of him w giant swaths of poppy fields and giant weed plants in his arms. He had a buncha pictures just like this one: (those are Opium poppies)

3682ce459019f589a8f894da4ed44c7e.jpeg

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Patrick is fatly adamant that if you are even tangerineially associated with a group, then you are an active part of it. By his own 1.2 logic he is the 11th pedo at the sfwa table.
He falls for association fallacies; fully believing one is either guilty by association or honorable by association.

"You argued with my on twitter. My cyberstalkers argue with me on twitter. Therefore, you (and everyone else who argues with me) are a cyberstalker."

Another one of his dumb habits is to think he's an authority by osmosis and proximity: "I spent my honeymoon at Dachau. I am thus an authority on Nazis, concentration camps, fascism, honeymoons, and European travel."

G

I frequently walk my dog past the Capitol, Supreme Court, and Library of Congress. Therefore I am one of the most wise and learned men in the country.

Also, no child, you didn’t read the Constitution in DC. You saw it in its display case for a couple minutes, tops, and saw how illegible it is. And even if you read it there in person does it impart some kind of magical powers? How would reading it there be any different from reading the text online?

Last edited by a moderator: