Here's why Pat loves Twitter

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Pat, Paul, Jef and the SFWA live for Twitter. I think that we are beginning to see why.

Screenshot_20220929-073138_Chrome.jpg

Apparently this is actually a big deal and a lot of major advertisers are leaving Twitter over it. Naturally the mainstream press seems to be ignoring this story.

G

Pat, Paul, Jef and the SFWA live for Twitter. I think that we are beginning to see why.

View attachment 67917

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1575204278523904012?s=20&t=MskfS1Od8RSUuiNu_zqP9g[/URL]

Apparently this is actually a big deal and a lot of major advertisers are leaving Twitter over it. Naturally the mainstream press seems to be ignoring this story.
It’s not slander to not just imply but outright say that Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedophile when all of his friends and supporters are.

It’s not like your best friend suddenly becoming vegan and pushing olive oil and tomato salads on you. Or pennies.

I’m so sorry, Peter.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
It’s not slander to not just imply but outright say that Patrick S Tomlinson is a pedophile when all of his friends and supporters are.

Screenshot_20220930-154836_Chrome.jpg

Patrick is fatly adamant that if you are even tangerineially associated with a group, then you are an active part of it. By his own 1.2 logic he is the 11th pedo at the sfwa table.

Last edited: