Hello.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
How is Morton's overall? Best steak I ever had was from some Jew place in Orlando. The second best was the chateaubriand at Morton's for Valentine's. Am I a rube or is Morton's legit good?
I’d say Morton’s and Ruth Chris are probably the best out of the chain steakhouses. Both are serving a higher level of cuts than a shithole like the Sizzler or a Golden Corral.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
How is Morton's overall? Best steak I ever had was from some Jew place in Orlando. The second best was the chateaubriand at Morton's for Valentine's. Am I a rube or is Morton's legit good?
Sounds like a question for @CarolMaxheinie . He’s worldly and successful.

I’d like to broaden my steakhouse knowledge.

G

I’d say Morton’s and Ruth Chris are probably the best out of the chain steakhouses. Both are serving a higher level of cuts than a shithole like the Sizzler or a Golden Corral.
i went to a smaller chain, Mastro's, for a business dinner once. i felt so out of place ordering an $80 steak. it came with a bone broth butter, it was definitely one of the best steaks I've had in my life just given the little extras like that. the expensive liquor probably also helped.

i think besides that exceptional experience the best steak I've had was a cowboy steak cut i got from a nice butcher shop, that was also very expensive but paled in comparison since I was buying it to make it at home in my own skillet

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
lmao how do we get the same ideas?

pcOUGCP.jpg
You missed a chance to send him "Many Americans can't cover a $37,000 emergency..."

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
Had a work party at Morton's. All you can eat and drink, so there were constant trays of hors d'oeuvres coming out. They served these fucking tiny lamb chop things that I almost shoved up my ass they were so good. The steak's not too bad neither.

G

A bit of both, probably. They have good steaks but you can get the same thing for less money and less stuffiness from a good local joint. Morton’s is a place for 75 year old lawyers or suburbanites in their 30s going out for a “fancy” anniversary dinner or something like that who don’t really know better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Years back we used to fuck with this guy called himself New York Nick trying to make it as a DJ but was way too old, he had Livestream channel posting his gigs and did shitty show taking calls etc, just like Vos he plugged everything including his dogs vet. some of knuckleheads would call his gigs before they started pretend it was him and say I can't make it, he would show up another DJ would be set up with their shit, one fella even called his vet and set up appt. to get his dog put to sleep

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
A bit of both, probably. They have good steaks but you can get the same thing for less money and less stuffiness from a good local joint. Morton’s is a place for 75 year old lawyers or suburbians in their 30s going out for a “fancy” anniversary dinner or something like that who don’t really know better.
You cut deep...

G

Years back we used to fuck with this guy called himself New York Nick trying to make it as a DJ but was way too old, he had Livestream channel posting his gigs and did shitty show taking calls etc, just like Vos he plugged everything including his dogs vet. some of knuckleheads would call his gigs before they started pretend it was him and say I can't make it, he would show up another DJ would be set up with their shit, one fella even called his vet and set up appt. to get his dog put to sleep
[MEDIA=youtube]C5TglKB000I[/MEDIA]

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
A bit of both, probably. They have good steaks but you can get the same thing for less money and less stuffiness from a good local joint. Morton’s is a place for 75 year old lawyers or suburbanites in their 30s going out for a “fancy” anniversary dinner or something like that who don’t really know better.
Just looking at the menu at one point I sorta thought the only people eating there regularly are 1)people rich enough the price doesn't matter and 2) people paying for dinner on corporate cards.