Hello, child. Im here to report texts i received from a drug addict.

G

"Do you have a print out i can file with the report?"

"No I do noT."

"You should bring a tangible print out. Understand?"

"No I do noT understand that."

"Um. What did you think today was gonna be?"

"I thoughT I would be heard."

"I recommend changing your number and not threatening violence back. Next."

Waddles out

"Hey Tom, what was up with that guy's eyes?"

"Idk must be Korean or something."

G

At some point in all of this, the cops had to tell him that a good first step would be changing his number and he probably told them that he will not do that. Once that happened, his report probably went into the circular file the minute he walked out the door. If he spouted off some Tough Guy Tomlinson lines about him fighting the trolls and winning, he probably heard the laughter as he exited the station.

3+ years of our horseshit and nothing ever fucking happened physically or is going to happen physically to him or his faggotly owned property. Yeah we may take pics in his vicinity at events. It's pure animalistic curiosity. Seeing an animal that FAT and retarded is a guaranteed show in the wild. DCRedditGuy showed us that even when there's no action around him we create action by simply taking a picture of his failure to allure fans to a signing to a totally idea plagiarized book (firstname.lastname hello idiocracy). When he goes to a place to promote his literary flops we still get a high volume reaction on here, twitter and the fucking farms as much as it pains me to say it while he gets no traction. We only get more eyes and trolling minds to our cause. He just looks insane refuting it to atalkers on twitter to his potential fan base. He has no high ground as he's too fat to reach high places is all I wanted to get out of this lengthy faggoty message.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
032302582b23948693f45c6cd0ed45cc.jpg

39c6e5983a9c83d3e80fd7308428230a.jpg

EraGodless

The guy will happily lecture the world on constitutional law, but doesn't know what hearsay is, or the rules of evidence.
Tbf, they didn't cover basic court procedures in his advanced college civics high school class. As an aside, he's especially fired up over Roe v Wade. I'm sure he will have some measured and nuanced thoughts about the possibility of it being overturned.

Last edited:

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
"Do you have a print out i can file with the report?"

"No I do noT."

"You should bring a tangible print out. Understand?"

"No I do noT understand that."

"Um. What did you think today was gonna be?"

"I thoughT I would be heard."

Waddles out

"Hey Tom, what was up with that guy's eyes?"