Heidi hildeman was sexually abused by her mom and eric defended it of course

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Heidi did what most women do when abused at an early age and became an attention seeking whore. She was taught at home that her sex organs and what she could do with her body was her only value. The wider culture told her that doing the exact same thing to herself was empowering and taking it back. Don't be chaste and virtuous and take back your sexuality that way. Just use yourself for "fun" and profit instead of other people doing it.

Eric on the other hand turned into the millenial douchebag post modern reddit atheist stereotype that the BvS Lex Luthor was portraying a little too well. Daddy was mean so no Gods and no masters! Tear down all truth and morality and boundaries because my parents ruined me. It's pathetically common and bland, this "Parents were my God and failed me, so there can't be any absolute virtue or truth so morality is subjective and therefore worthless" bullshit.

Eric is most likely the one who sexually abused her.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
1000005161.jpg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
100% chance Eric raped her regularly as a baby and child.

View attachment 204210View attachment 204211View attachment 204212
Hold on…but when Eric came here to argue with us about his “virtuous pedophiles” comment, he was swearing up and down he wasn’t defending pedos but knocking us. Are you telling me that guy ACTUALLY defends pedophiles, even ones that abuse his own sister? That couldn’t be - He’s a rational thinker! And an atheist! Only christians protect pedos!

I honestly feel really bad for her. I can relate to being a sad hooker.
The childhood sexual abuse stuff is just fucked up and it clearly shaped both her and eric
You know it isn't a bit about him calling the number my son has. He knew he got a kid, he kept calling, he had to at least think it was my kid. He's a sick fucker, real sick. Even that whole throuple thing. Vile beast.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
So Heidi went to Eric and tried to inform him he was standing behind pedophiles and he heard none of it. Hey, didn’t we do that by telling him he was standing behind Pedo Pat and the SWFA? Nah, that can’t be, Eric told us he disavows pedophilia. Guess we gotta believe him.

None of this surprises me from the guy who genuinely argued “Yeah he subscribes to NAMBLA and writes child rape fantasies but that doesn’t mean he’s a pedophile.”

“Yeah ok Heidi, mom lifted up your shirt to show your preteen boobs to her adult male friends. But did she let them fuck you? Thought not, that’s not abuse.”

Actual sicko.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
So Heidi went to Eric and tried to inform him he was standing behind pedophiles and he heard none of it. Hey, didn’t we do that by telling him he was standing behind Pedo Pat and the SWFA? Nah, that can’t be, Eric told us he disavows pedophilia. Guess we gotta believe him.

None of this surprises me from the guy who genuinely argued “Yeah he subscribes to NAMBLA and writes child rape fantasies but that doesn’t mean he’s a pedophile.”

“Yeah ok Heidi, mom lifted up your shirt to show your preteen boobs to her adult male friends. But did she let them fuck you? Thought not, that’s not abuse.”

Actual sicko.
I still get sick to my stomach how that piece of shit had more than one term for pedos who don’t touch but lust after children. He really called them “inactive pedos” like that isn’t disgusting.

Every time I see some creep on the news getting arrested for having a whole bunch of CP all I think of is Hildy yelling “HE DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG! That man is innocent! He looked at children being sexually abused but he didnt act on it so it’s a victimless crime! This is a serious injustice!”

Despicable piece of shit.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
She’s has a bachelors in philosophy? No wonder she could only get a job making sandwiches and turning tricks. No wonder Eric got the fuck out of here once we found out the mess that is his sister - he knows he’s partially responsible because he def abused her.
With the stories of the sexually abusive mother, one would believe Eric was molested too, but his entire attitude of ultra-forgiveness / justifications does not scream molestation victim but enabler, or even worse, actual molester. I honest to god don’t know whats worse, him justifying kid touching because he is one, or him justifying kid touching simply because his closest family members abused his sister and he’s picking them over her.

I don’t want to get too gay about this (too late) but it is sort of sad. Their mom is a fucking gross creep and obviously manipulated Eric into thinking that abuse was normal, and Heidi is just dramatic. “She says i’m a pedo for no reason! Well ok theres a reason, i touched her, but that doesn’t make me a pedo!” and instead of Eric realizing how fucked up this mindset is, he just listened to dear old mom and became the same level of fucked up abuser.

Boomia may recall I once said Hildeman was an uninteresting faggot and probably not as evil as he’s made out to be. In one single post my mind is changed. This guy is a scumbag and probably the most pedophilic out of Patricks entire gang. (Not counting great friends like Jackson Jones obviously)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
With the stories of the sexually abusive mother, one would believe Eric was molested too, but his entire attitude of ultra-forgiveness / justifications does not scream molestation victim but enabler, or even worse, actual molester. I honest to god don’t know whats worse, him justifying kid touching because he is one, or him justifying kid touching simply because his closest family members abused his sister and he’s picking them over her.

I don’t want to get too gay about this (too late) but it is sort of sad. Their mom is a fucking gross creep and obviously manipulated Eric into thinking that abuse was normal, and Heidi is just dramatic. “She says i’m a pedo for no reason! Well ok theres a reason, i touched her, but that doesn’t make me a pedo!” and instead of Eric realizing how fucked up this mindset is, he just listened to dear old mom and became the same level of fucked up abuser.

Boomia may recall I once said Hildeman was an uninteresting faggot and probably not as evil as he’s made out to be. In one single post my mind is changed. This guy is a scumbag and probably the most pedophilic out of Patricks entire gang. (Not counting great friends like Jackson Jones obviously)
I remember Eric claiming he bought his current house (well, not bought but has a mortgage) based on the money he got from his parents when they died. I wonder if he sided with them while she cut them off related to some change in the will. That kind of shit really tears family up and I can see a slime like Eric siding with his parents even knowing what they did for financial gain and getting all their money.

I only have this theory because I’ve seen it happen - not me personally - but I have a cousin that tried to kill her brother (she was planning, didn’t follow through) over the money they got when their parents died. She was convinced he got more / was hiding money from her. We haven’t seen her since the funeral over of her dad over 15 years ago