• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hearing this guy talk about his online courses and how affordable it is and awesome it is compared to a college degree actually made me sick

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I looked up the first professor on that list to see what his qualifications are, Max Lugavere for his course Intro to Nutrition.

"Max Lugavere (born May 28, 1982) is an American author who has written about diet and brain health.[2] He promotes diets that contain high amounts of animal source foods and has claimed that veganism increases risk of dementia.[3][4] Lugavere's views about supplements to "supercharge" the brain are not supported by scientific evidence."

He's not even a fucking professor. Or has qualification of any kind. This is fucking nuts.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
All I know is I did a trade after high school because I hated all the faggot nerds who went to college. Then I got a degree later and now I make more for less work. While I was studying I kept reading le based red pilled demotivating shit online about how university is a scam and you're not even guaranteed a job.
I heard "What kind of a job will that get you?" a whole lot. I also knew lots of people who learned specific skills that quickly became useless or were simply too qualified to get hired for the level they were trained to. I also knew tradies who were desperate to get out of their job before 30 so they went to university. It might be a scam but everything else in life is anyway.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
All I know is I did a trade after high school because I hated all the faggot nerds who went to college. Then I got a degree later and now I make more for less work. While I was studying I kept reading le based red pilled demotivating shit online about how university is a scam and you're not even guaranteed a job.
My 1st year in undergrad I basically pestered and bullied the career center to set me up with a job on campus, I used everything, grit, threats, implied threats, I was vurry uppity and made them despise me but my tenacity got me a peer tutor/mentorship job...then the first guy I tuturoed was on Applied Statistics, and when he aced his exam he gave me some Raptors playoff tickets.

Anyttime I got denied something I would (genuinely) feel so betrayed people just started pandering to me, lmao. I need that righteous victim vibe back, it got me doing so many amazing things feeling like these midwits were in my way. Ahh, young Boq was somethiung else. Ambitious af + chip on shoulder is the best mindest.

I looked up the first professor on that list to see what his qualifications are, Max Lugavere for his course Intro to Nutrition.

"Max Lugavere (born May 28, 1982) is an American author who has written about diet and brain health.[2] He promotes diets that contain high amounts of animal source foods and has claimed that veganism increases risk of dementia.[3][4] Lugavere's views about supplements to "supercharge" the brain are not supported by scientific evidence."

He's not even a fucking professor. Or has qualification of any kind. This is fucking nuts.
Let me guess what Professor Max teaches...

Don't eat processed sugary crap.

Thanks, now do I get a certificate and a job as a le gut microbiome scientist?

Professor Rape

Let me guess what Professor Max teaches...

Don't eat processed sugary crap.

Thanks, now do I get a certificate and a job as a le gut microbiome scientist?
I watched a clip of him while searching him on YouTube. Top 3 worst foods you can eat, the first was fried food.

"I sent out an instagram poll to find out how often people who work at fast food places change the fryer. Did you know a lot of companies don't do it often?"

Wow, very scientific studying there, professor.

I watched a clip of him while searching him on YouTube. Top 3 worst foods you can eat, the first was fried food.

"I sent out an instagram poll to find out how often people who work at fast food places change the fryer. Did you know a lot of companies don't do it often?"

Wow, very scientific studying there, professor.
I heard him on Rogan the other week. I could tell Joe realized 10 minutes in that the guy had no useful knowledge whatsoever and he just got into nutrition after his fat mom got Alzheimers.

Le nutritional science is so played out. So many faggots with "meal planner" subscription businesses.

Been meaning to ask, why does this chick's face bother me so much?

Screen Shot 2024-07-27 at 8.36.47 PM.png

Professor Rape

I heard him on Rogan the other week. I could tell Joe realized 10 minutes in that the guy had no useful knowledge whatsoever and he just got into nutrition after his fat mom got Alzheimers.

Le nutritional science is so played out. So many faggots with "meal planner" subscription businesses.

View attachment 213648
Its like if the monkeys from the old planet of the apes films made their own scifi movie, "planet of the humans", and that was the mask they made for the human characters.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

View attachment 213648
Because it's ugly as fuck