• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hearing this guy talk about his online courses and how affordable it is and awesome it is compared to a college degree actually made me sick

It's only 1/20th of the cost of a degree! $450 is nothing for a young lobster!

3.png

Literally none of these courses provide actual value in the real world.

1.png

2.png

I hate this money grubbing shabbos kike.

goo gobbler

good morning. go to mass
i like how they use "tuition" instead of subscription for their marketing. i'd rather take a course that's accredited at a university from a commie LIBTARD than watch any of those videos.

the right wing 'college is a scam' retardation to grift gay shit like this is hilarious. yeah fuck being part of the graduating class of an ivy league that will influence society, lets circle jerk in our big rigs instead listening to some dumb faggot cry about pronouns destroying the west

NoBacon

An honourable man.
That is cheap for in depth lectures on things by reputable people, but it should be just to learn interesting shit, lots of people will treat it like gaining qualifications for jobs.

If I was rich I’d absolutely go back to college and study something I’m interested in just to learn, so something like this (if done well) is great for a few 100.

goo gobbler

good morning. go to mass
That is cheap for in depth lectures on things by reputable people, but it should be just to learn interesting shit, lots of people will treat it like gaining qualifications for jobs.

If I was rich I’d absolutely go back to college and study something I’m interested in just to learn, so something like this (if done well) is great for a few 100.
i don't know how they are today but i used to download the great courses/teachers company stuff when i was younger and those courses seem way better than what JP is offering here. those actually were structured like college courses, where in addition to the series of lectures you have a syllabus, supplemental reading materials etc. far more well rounded than i imagine any of these courses are

NoBacon

An honourable man.
i don't know how they are today but i used to download the great courses/teachers company stuff when i was younger and those courses seem way better than what JP is offering here. those actually were structured like college courses, where in addition to the series of lectures you have a syllabus, supplemental reading materials etc. far more well rounded than i imagine any of these courses are

YouTube and niche forums can educate you to the same level as any university can for free. If you want to make a career from it you just have to get good enough to bypass the boomer gatekeepers and HR women. It’s definitely possible, I went the conventional route because I’m kind of retarded though.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
i like how they use "tuition" instead of subscription for their marketing. i'd rather take a course that's accredited at a university from a commie LIBTARD than watch any of those videos.

the right wing 'college is a scam' retardation to grift gay shit like this is hilarious. yeah fuck being part of the graduating class of an ivy league that will influence society, lets circle jerk in our big rigs instead listening to some dumb faggot cry about pronouns destroying the west
It's even funnier when you realize that all the republicans who claim college is a scam went to ivy league universities. And no, none of them dropped out before getting their degree, they all individually came to the conclusion that they were "scammed" after they got into politics. Crazy how that works!

YouTube and niche forums can educate you to the same level as any university can for free.
What can I learn on this niche forum?
One of the TGC professors of Russian history was a Jew whose Jewish tranny son won like second place on one season of Rupal's Drag Race.
That's the only funny TGC story I have.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
I looked into this. It isn't even accredited. This is actually evil.

Lots of young impressionable idiots see Peterson as a father figure. He is aware of this. Instead of going to college, they're going to waste their time doing this shit.

Also all the courses are what Jordan Peterson fans make fun of white women for going to college for. "Haha you got a gender studies degree?! Fucking dumbass." Yeah, nice Introduction to Neitzche degree, stupid.

Jordan Peterson is scum.

EraGodless

This is/was a pretty dope class offered by Princeton- I know atleast one of the lectures (maybe it's just the intro) is available on YouTube.

Professor Rape

People who scream that universities are a scam have also never set foot in a public library.

how-do-you-like-them-apples-matt-damon.gif
Just learn a trade bro! You get to be 70 years old and still doing back breaking work. Why would anyone want an office job? Haha you have to work in an office! .............What's that? No, you don't get to work from home, child. Those are your delusions.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
Just learn a trade bro! You get to be 70 years old and still doing back breaking work. Why would anyone want an office job? Haha you have to work in an office! .............What's that? No, you don't get to work from home, child. Those are your delusions.
The argument on either side always cherry picks the factors they want. Is university worth it? Let's compare a skilled tradie versus a pink-hair vagina studies major. The result will shock you!

Professor Rape

The argument on either side always cherry picks the factors they want. Is university worth it? Let's compare a skilled tradie versus a pink-hair vagina studies major. The result will shock you!
All I know is I did a trade after high school because I hated all the faggot nerds who went to college. Then I got a degree later and now I make more for less work. While I was studying I kept reading le based red pilled demotivating shit online about how university is a scam and you're not even guaranteed a job.