He smartened up and is starting to block numbers

G

At this point, everybody close to Pat is equally as responsible for this. All he's ever had to do was change his phone number and ghost his twitter for a month or two. Fucking dolt. He's just double and tripled down a thousands times. He has real compulsive behavior issues. For his sake and anybody he cares about, he should be institutionalized. There can not be an example of a more retarded lawsuit on the books. Even Joe Cumia's clown show was a legitimate contract dispute, he wasn't actually filing lawsuits for people shit posting him he was just retarded enough to mention it. Carol hit it spot on, he just wants to use this as a ticket to be famous. I hope he gets a giant PPP penalty on top of owing all these legal fees.

Point is, Pat is getting even fatter than he already was.

G

At this point, everybody close to Pat is equally as responsible for this. All he's ever had to do was change his phone number and ghost his twitter for a month or two. Fucking dolt. He's just double and tripled down a thousands times. He has real compulsive behavior issues. For his sake and anybody he cares about, he should be institutionalized. There can not be an example of a more retarded lawsuit on the books. Even Joe Cumia's clown show was a legitimate contract dispute, he wasn't actually filing lawsuits for people shit posting him he was just retarded enough to mention it. Carol hit it spot on, he just wants to use this as a ticket to be famous. I hope he gets a giant PPP penalty on top of owing all these legal fees.

And if he would just admit that Christina Ricci is hot, I think whoever's been bothering him non-stop for the last 2 days would leave him alone.

Sniff

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

…..sigh….. Th-th-there’s an online community of people. I didn’t want to bring up Reddit. I really didn’t want to bring them up. Because they’ve nothing but, they’ve done nothing but give me a problem.