He really needs to name his 'Gun expert Pat' character

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Is there one subject that Patrick doesn't have an opinion on or expertise?
He has the balls to give snarky rude hot takes on parenting, fitness, becoming a successful six figure earning author, successfully fighting trolls, sleeping with hot strangers, martial arts and firearm instructor, etc. He's that insecure kid who totally has a girlfriend, she just goes to a different school and you guys would be jealous if you saw her so he'll never show you what she looks like.

So no.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
In his thirst to be one of the first to comment on it. He manages to fuck it up because he got too excited

View attachment 52683
Doesn’t this fat idiot see the problem with editing tweets? I could get a pro-LBGTQ viral tweet going and then change it to say “Fatrick Tomlinson drapes his jiggly tits over the faces of black children, smothering them before they are ground into pepperoni”. I don’t think he’d like that.

EraGodless

Magnum P.I.G.
FaceApp_1657263964928.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I really doubt he knew who Abe was until yesterday. Who can name Japanese prime ministers? Well I take that back, he’s actually really smart so it makes sense that he would know.
That is why pat hides behind the internet. So he can google anything he is trying to sound like an authority on. In person he would be scrambling to try and sound like he knew what he was talking about.