• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really is a rude ass with no manners

G

Maron is so obviously pissed that Rogan has the bigger podcast. Doesn't matter that he got to interview Obama or gets bigger guests. Rogan has no business being a comedian when he is a jock. As far as Marc is concerned, comedy should only be for neurotic Jews.
Comedy, money, cocaine, women, vaccines, Jerusalem

G

For all the shit we give Rogan, I'll say he does seem to have passion for his podcasting. 90% of his guests are people he has a personal interest in and he clearly does like having long, unfiltered talks with people or he would've quit this shit years ago . The only times you see him getting genuinely upset with a guest is when they're not engaged in the conversation like Worm was doing here. That, or when they shit on his precious weed.
Some people need something to tamp down their excess aggression. Weed does that perfectly for me. So I really do need it. But Rogan made me embarrassed of it for the first time ever. The way he talks about pot is the way 14yr olds talk about it after getting into it back when it was illegal. Some kids in high school, there entire persona was weed-based, fucking nauseating. And it's legal now. Shut the fuck up about it. You know what? Faggots can get married too. They couldn't shut the fuck up about it and now they're cutting their dicks off. If he keeps it up Rogan's gonna gauge his third eye out.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Fuck no haha but I appreciate a lot of his older standup. Never got into his podcast beyond a few episodes but his tv show was really good. I liked his first two books too.

Fair enough, yeah I used to like him too. I imagine having Obama come to your house comes with some strings attached. What's funny is after that his podcast pretty much tanked but he still has had to do the devils work. But he was a funny guy and yeah his show was great.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Imagine how insufferable Marc Maron would be if he was as popular as Rogan is now. I say that as someone who is probably Maron’s biggest fan here although there’s probably not much competition there.
Hahahaha dude its the FUCKING podcast the FUCKING show today is gonna be FUCKITY fuck fucking awesome….(get it? I can curse)

He’s tolerable. I don’t feel one way or another about him to be honest witcha. I dont like that nose of his though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Fair enough, yeah I used to like him too. I imagine having Obama come to your house comes with some strings attached. What's funny is after that his podcast pretty much tanked but he still has had to do the devils work. But he was a funny guy and yeah his show was great.
His next guest was Vos, no joke.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I remember, great bit. "I followed the preshidentch"

As much as he turned into a piece of shit, I would still skim through who his guests once or twice a eyar going back years now I haven't listened to any of them. I loved that old comedy shit though.
I don’t really have the opinion of him being a piece of shit but I just can’t stand serious interviews and I don’t listen to much standup anymore anyways. I’ve probably listened to his podcast 5 times ever. I love Weezer but Rivers is such a tool and I wouldn’t have known that if it weren’t for Maron.

Last edited:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Rogan handled it perfectly, didn’t say a word and let Norton try to dig himself out.

On a similar topic, I tried to watch some of the Big Jay roast the other night and Nana is seated right behind the person at the podium, and he’s dicking around on his phone for about 75% of the roast. Probably should’ve been working on some jokes instead.
Where did you watch the roast? I've been trying to find a video of it for some time now.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Some people need something to tamp down their excess aggression. Weed does that perfectly for me. So I really do need it. But Rogan made me embarrassed of it for the first time ever. The way he talks about pot is the way 14yr olds talk about it after getting into it back when it was illegal. Some kids in high school, there entire persona was weed-based, fucking nauseating. And it's legal now. Shut the fuck up about it. You know what? Faggots can get married too. They couldn't shut the fuck up about it and now they're cutting their dicks off. If he keeps it up Rogan's gonna gauge his third eye out.
I read somewhere that Rogan didn’t even get into weed until his 30s and before that he was VERY against it and pretty much all other drugs because he was a fitness-obsessed twink.

G

Egg, you’re stressing me out.