• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really is a rude ass with no manners

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I’m not even really a fan of Rogan but learn how to act, you goof.
Me neither, but he handled it perfectly. Just instantly dead-faced, silent and disgusted. Norton squirmed as soon as he glanced back up and saw Rogan glaring at him. "No, I'm listenin'!"

Joe Rogan sent that worm to Weinerville. No more JRE appearances and I wouldn't be surprised if Jim's never been to Rogan's club.

G

Me neither, but he handled it perfectly. Just instantly dead-faced, silent and disgusted. Norton squirmed as soon as he glanced back up and saw Rogan glaring at him. "No, I'm listenin'!"

Joe Rogan sent that worm to Weinerville. No more JRE appearances and I wouldn't be surprised if Jim's never been to Rogan's club.
I hate to quote Gregg but he was right. ‘You tap out. You completely tap out.’

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
I think that was his last appearance and rightfully so.
He was on once more in February 2020. He was really depressed and talked about walking around his apartment with a belt around his neck. He also said he it's possible he may have been molested by adults as a child, which he had always previously denied. (Looking at you, Jim's father. How come baby boy decided to become estranged from you?)

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He was on once more in February 2020. He was really depressed and talked about walking around his apartment with a belt around his neck. He also said he it's possible he may have been molested by adults as a child, which he had always previously denied. (Looking at you, Jim's father. How come baby boy decided to become estranged from you?)
Melodramatic queen.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

For all the shit we give Rogan, I'll say he does seem to have passion for his podcasting. 90% of his guests are people he has a personal interest in and he clearly does like having long, unfiltered talks with people or he would've quit this shit years ago . The only times you see him getting genuinely upset with a guest is when they're not engaged in the conversation like Worm was doing here. That, or when they shit on his precious weed.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
For all the shit we give Rogan, I'll say he does seem to have passion for his podcasting. 90% of his guests are people he has a personal interest in and he clearly does like having long, unfiltered talks with people or he would've quit this shit years ago . The only times you see him getting genuinely upset with a guest is when they're not engaged in the conversation like Worm was doing here. That, or when they shit on his precious weed.
Imagine how insufferable Marc Maron would be if he was as popular as Rogan is now. I say that as someone who is probably Maron’s biggest fan here although there’s probably not much competition there.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
No more JRE appearances and I wouldn't be surprised if Jim's never been to Rogan's club.
Surprise, child.

14723452.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Imagine how insufferable Marc Maron would be if he was as popular as Rogan is now. I say that as someone who is probably Maron’s biggest fan here although there’s probably not much competition there.

Maron is so obviously pissed that Rogan has the bigger podcast. Doesn't matter that he got to interview Obama or gets bigger guests. Rogan has no business being a comedian when he is a jock. As far as Marc is concerned, comedy should only be for neurotic Jews.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Maron is so obviously pissed that Rogan has the bigger podcast. Doesn't matter that he got to interview Obama or gets bigger guests. Rogan has no business being a comedian when he is a jock. As far as Marc is concerned, comedy should only be for neurotic Jews.
Maron’s early standup is amongst my favorites because he was so bitter. He kind of petered out when he thought he’d have an honest career as a radio guy. Plus he got even older.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Well, Woody Allen cornered that market for most of 4 decades.

Until he cornered Soon Yi.