He literally plays the same 4 shows

G

He found 4 places that are probably run by pedophile rapists who won't cancel on him for being a racist pedophile himself, and this is his idea of "making it".

e48d385142935b4f469a886b16df1e3f.jpg

What do gigs like this pay? $100? I'm asking out of curiosity.
I used to do some booking for a guy that owned a decent sized bar, similar to size to the kind of gigs Joe seems to get, and there was definitely a sliding scale. Minimum would be $50 for 3 hours, max would be like $300 for 4 or 5 hours but that was acts that actually drew people in and you'd have to book them a few months in advance at least because they'd get booked so easily somewhere else in town. Most everyone got $50/person bar tab COMP'D.

This was all 7-10 years ago so I'm assuming Joe is on the lower end of that. $100-150 max.

JebJoh

I used to do some booking for a guy that owned a decent sized bar, similar to size to the kind of gigs Joe seems to get, and there was definitely a sliding scale. Minimum would be $50 for 3 hours, max would be like $300 for 4 or 5 hours but that was acts that actually drew people in and you'd have to book them a few months in advance at least because they'd get booked so easily somewhere else in town. Most everyone got $50/person bar tab COMP'D.

This was all 7-10 years ago so I'm assuming Joe is on the lower end of that. $100-150 max.
Tgif likely pays $500 per night or some package deal for 10 shows at $300 each. That would explain why he has repeat gigs in empty bars. Lodges pay in beer and exposure, I’m betting they pass the hat for joes pay.

Rascal

I can't imagine Joe actually creates any revenue. Like, who sees him on an ad and bases their night-out decision on that? He's more like a nuisance people discover after the fact.