• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He just goes to these places for the photo

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Prove it.

Let me see, I'll be honest withchya.
My hair is well documented.

What you doing if you're my boyfriend and I make you look at this and tell me about it all the time
Screenshot-20240706-201208-One-Drive.jpg

Forum Clout
He doesnt actually participate. He didnt bring a towel and lay out or get in the water. He just drank a few beers and got some junk food while staying on the perimeter. He just wants that photo for twitter so he can pretend he is having a blast. He is such an outsider weirdo. Just being in the general area for an hour or two is basically " We hung out at the beach/lake all day" . He is just a spectator. Not a participator.

View attachment 209504

He just takes photos of other people having a good time while keeps his shirt on a gets drunk.

View attachment 209506

View attachment 209507

View attachment 209508

View attachment 209509
Does anyone else think it’s creepy that he takes weird candid shots of other people?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I legit have like 2 photos of me on the entire internet, social media included (I have no social media). Pat has literally 11,000 photos of himself and his life online. He's a fat white woman.
The funny part is he wants the internet to envy him and think he is living the dream but between politics and internet trolls he is just a perpetually miserable drunkard.